May, 2016, still going strong

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,888 Member
    Options
    Kathy congratulations! I am so happy with you. And moms come first. It is in the rule book. <3

Chris cheesecake is in a food category all by itself. The one that makes my toes curl with anticipation! :) Congratulations on the weight.

My weight is still down. I to am so happy.

Kathy my peonies have loads of buds and so do the clematis plants. Should be a great season! :smiley:

Have not been working out near enough. Got to get back to logging again also. So busy, and the next couple of weeks will be as bad!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,404 Member
    Options
    Shelley, nice job on your maintaining! And you are so right about the cheesecake, but we didn't end up there...the college put on a fab lunch...dessert and all!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Mom is home and doing much better. The day of surgery was tough...she was in a lot of pain...so hard to watch and the left side of her face was really swollen. :( My sister and I both decided to stay with her overnight so we could make sure she got the care she needed. Once they got her pain meds under control things got much better. The ice packs helped the swelling. The next morning her BP was great the pain under control and the swelling down.

By early evening the next day she was able to go home. My sister is staying with her until Sunday, then I'm going to bring her to my house until her follow up next Wednesday. And we will go from there. She's 79 and just amazing...never complains. The grandkids and greats love their Grammy! :)

I was 195.2 this morning. Not sure if this will stay down but walked the halls of the hospital and didn't have much of an appetite. We will see.

Great weekend ladies,

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, so happy your mom okay.

139.0 this morning...not happy but will work with it. Darn!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy so wonderful! Now that your weight has dropped during this time you know it is possible. Just remember what you were doing while caring for "Grammy". I know you are all relieved to have her home and that the pain is under control. Hugs to you my friend.

Chris I so understand. Mine is up a bit. But working at not letting it creep up anymore.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    139.2 this morning...*sigh* Changing up my eating today.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Back down to 163.5 today - in the low 160's again instead of the high-160's of the last week.

Whew! :cold_sweat:

Kathy, Sounds like you're living in onederland now. :wink:

Creeping up a bit is fine as long as it creeps down again too!

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.2 this morning...happy girl here!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Great job there Chris & Paula. I also was down to 144.8 this morning. Been bouncing between 144 & 145. Still happy with that!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Excellent! Shelley!!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    137.6 this morning. Back to Pre-Dissertation Lunch weight! Ten days to get rid of one afternoon's indulgence. Egad!

Happy...happy...happy!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Still under 165, albeit barely. I'll take it and hope for better.

Go girls!!! :drinker:

Paula
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    So, I'm still here!! I've been thinking about you ladies (hope your mom is doing well, Kathy!). I just recently picked up a side job selling Usborne books in addition to the library because the ranch offered me my favorite horse to purchase this fall, so I've been working a lot and trying to get the hang of the new business. But I've still been trying to keep up with the weight loss and healthy nutrition! Hovering around 141.5.

Took last week off due to some pretty severe central nervous system fatigue, but I'm still failing on my lifts. I did fine with a 3x5 program, but this 5x5 is kicking my butt! May deload next week. I hate doing that, but I also hate failing!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    I guess being happy...happy...happy for 24 hours is a good thing...right?

138.0 this morning...dumb scale!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    I guess being happy...happy...happy for 24 hours is a good thing...right?

138.0 this morning...dumb scale!

I can shoot that thing for you! Yes yes yes. B) Boom >:)

Michelle that is so awesome! You will be great as the horses new owner. <3

Paula I am crossing my fingers for you also. :drinker:

Still the same here.

Shelley

• PaulaKro
    Options
    Me hovering too, thats okay. From someone who had once gained and gained and gained, this keeping it controlled is fabulous. We here are all doing great great great!!!

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    So true, Paula! YAY! GREAT!!

137.6 this morning...happy!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Congratulations Chris!

And so true, keeping cognizant of our weight does help.

Still staying under 146, a great feeling!

Shelley
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yep, hovering is better than gaining! I've been 141.5 for the past 5 days, haha!! I'm okay with that, though. I honestly laugh every time I step on the scale and see that number now.
  • cpanus
    Options
    137.6 this morning, however...DDD and her BFF and her MIL and her step-MIL all came over to work on baby shower stuff. OMG!!! A very long, loud day. A very long game of one-upmanship.

Plus...bread (1 large slice), cookies (2 large), small slice of veggie pizza, candied pecans on my salad. Tomorrow may not look so good, but I am okay now!! :o

Chris