How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Boise_Mom wrote: »
    Getting a bit frustrated! My first two weeks, I lost 9 pounds. I am the exact weight now that I was last Tuesday. Every day, I keep hoping the scale will show a loss.

Pound that water! And make sure you're weighing your food! It makes all the difference!

It definitely be water weight, especially if your TOM is approaching or you've had something salty.

• Boise_Mom
    Boise_Mom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This last week was that TOM, so I'm hoping that was it. I do try and drink as much water as possible, but I'm not a big water fan. I have started using some flavoring that I picked up, and I dilute it with about 2x as much water as they say. Would that make a difference?
    Thanks ladies!
  • traceyinMI
    traceyinMI Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been the same for about 6 days now, can't make sense of it but I know my eating is on track (if not too little). I do low carb/high fat and some days I know I am not getting enough healthy fats in. I am hoping the scale moves soon!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    angie55575 wrote: »
    @asp415 What's Zombies Run C25K?! That sounds AWESOME!!!!! :)

I have my first long run tomorrow, (20 minutes straight, with no walking breaks!) I'm kinda nervous!!!

it's an awesome app that gives you a storyline. The c2k5 app for zombies run has you training to be the new runner 5 in a zombie apocalypse. Once you graduate from there or some people choose to go directly into the regular Zombies Run app, which is amazing. You go out on missions for Abel (your township) the storyline draws you in & you get attached to the different characters. Check it out.
  • asp415
    Options

I have my first long run tomorrow, (20 minutes straight, with no walking breaks!) I'm kinda nervous!!!

How did you make out? I'm sure you did great!

I DID IT!! :) I still can't believe it! I never thought I would EVER be able to run for 20 minutes straight- but I really have to sing my praises to C25K, because it really did take me from a couch!!! :):):)

Thanks so much for asking!!!

FANTASTIC! we are so proud of you :drinker:
  • asp415
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Ok, officially week 8: 33.5lbs.

Can I just say that at first all my pants and underwear falling off was a fun problem, but after just buying 18 pairs of new undies and having that happen a week and a half later, not so much. ;)

That is fantastic!
  • asp415
    Options
    Boise_Mom wrote: »
    Getting a bit frustrated! My first two weeks, I lost 9 pounds. I am the exact weight now that I was last Tuesday. Every day, I keep hoping the scale will show a loss.

I feel the same. I am also disappointed that I had not lost more, I have been doing very well on my eating except for I think two days (one each week) but as the saying goes onward and upward. I think it will move in the right direction as long as we keep going
  • angie55575
    angie55575 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    asp415 wrote: »

it's an awesome app that gives you a storyline. The c2k5 app for zombies run has you training to be the new runner 5 in a zombie apocalypse. Once you graduate from there or some people choose to go directly into the regular Zombies Run app, which is amazing. You go out on missions for Abel (your township) the storyline draws you in & you get attached to the different characters. Check it out.

I will, thanks!!! :):) Sounds way fun!
  • Boise_Mom
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie, I've lost track of weeks. Started April 3rd, so as the calendar goes two months and 4 days = 40lbs. Big milestone for me this morning, and now on to 50!
  • asp415
    Options
    that is fantastic! WTG!
  • Boise_Mom
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Awesome! How much are you trying to lose? 16.4 pounds in 5 weeks. Only 33.4 til goal!
  • angie55575
    Options
    I've lost 16.4 lbs since I've been on phentermine (6 weeks as of today). 38 lbs gone since the New Year though! :)
  • ajmurray1234
    ajmurray1234 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    13 weeks and 36 lbs. Started at 242 and weighed in at 206 today

Super Duper, Tsartele!! Are you doing any physical activity?
  • ajmurray1234
    ajmurray1234 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    asp415 wrote: »

How did you make out? I'm sure you did great!

I DID IT!! :) I still can't believe it! I never thought I would EVER be able to run for 20 minutes straight- but I really have to sing my praises to C25K, because it really did take me from a couch!!! :):):)

Thanks so much for asking!!!

FANTASTIC! we are so proud of you :drinker:

GREAT JOB!! Do you run to music?
  • angie55575
    Options
    @ajmurray1234 I do!! I bought this "best workout songs" album on itunes, which is basically just top 40 type music redone to faster beats. It really keeps me going :) Thanks so much for the kind words and support!!!
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    13 weeks and 36 lbs. Started at 242 and weighed in at 206 today

Super Duper, Tsartele!! Are you doing any physical activity?

Yes I do cardio 2-3x a week and weighs 3x a week. I didn't start lifting until about 45 days after I started taking Adipex.
  • ronjsteele1
    ronjsteele1 Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Well done.