Things that make you go Woooo!!!

Options
BogQueen1
BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
So this weekend I had three things that made me go WOOOOO!

Firstly, I've lost enough weight that I've gotten my mobility back which enabled me to walk home from a friends house (about a mile) which isn't fantastic, but it's better then the 'I can hardly walk a block' of where I was before.

Secondly, after a weekend of cookouts, I stepped on the scale and was down 2.5 pounds for the weekend. Hurray for sticking to my diet over a long Holiday weekend!

Thirdly, the complete lack of hunger. On Saturday, I just didn't eat until we got to my friend's cookout. So other then a cup of coffee, I didn't have anything till 6pm. The entire time I had zero of the symptoms I normally associate with not eating for a long time. No light-headedness, no absolutely desperate hunger causing me to make a bad decision and wolf down 2000 calories and still feel hungry. Almost the same thing happened on Sunday, I again didn't eat until 2pm with no negative side effects.

It's so amazing. It feels like freedom. Not even thinking about 'omg what am I going to eat' which used to consume so much time. Always hungry, even after eating a large meal.

What are your recent 'Wooo' moments?

Replies

• BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

I'm officially out of the 300's FOREVER!! Wooooo!!!

Super WOOOO for this!!!!!
  • jetsamflotsam
    jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
    Options

I'm officially out of the 300's FOREVER!! Wooooo!!!

Super WOOOO for this!!!!!

Amen to that!!
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wooooo's for you both!!!
  • quatermore
    quatermore Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all!
    I can cross my legs comfortably, my teeth always feel clean, and I as well have lost that gnawing hunger that plagued me for years.
    I'm looking forward to all the new Wooooo's this lifestyle will bestow in the future!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I like having Woooos much better than NSVs. Thanks for the topic!

I got in my daughter's car and could buckle the passenger side seat belt without her help.
    I picked up my 35 lb. grandson and walked two blocks.
    I can kneel properly at Mass since I no longer stick out so far in front. It's not the most comfortable yet but I can do it.
  • Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Not weight loss as much as body recomp

I can see my triceps and rear deltoid separation thru a golf shirt

Just leaning down. This next three months should be good on body recomp and fat loss