Need help creating group

Options
Goodness, I know this shouldn't be so hard. I've created a new group, but cannot seem to invite anyone. When I type a username in the "invite" field, nothing comes up. It just starts over blank as before. Sorry to be such a dimwit, friends! If anyone can figure this out, could you please advise me, or start a new group for us? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    my guess is you would actually need to be friends with them to invite them? what is the name of the group maybe we can find you?
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I have never created a group so I can't help but I also am not friends with a lot of people and i always get the notices a new group was made. But if you tell us the name of the group and it's public we should be able to find you. I looked for Something to celebrate and or labor day and I came up with nothing.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ok, think I got it... Not perfectly, but so you can find it. Look for Labor Day, Hooray! Challenge 2016
    There is some way to invite people, but I can't get it to work. Maybe if I clear some things off my phone (adorable grandkids take up a lot of my storage!), I can reinstall the app. Without it, I am unable to comment on my friends' posts in my newsfeed. Weird.