almost there!

Options
lorisisler
lorisisler Posts: 67 Member
edited June 2016 in Social Groups
I have my last weigh in 6-13-16....then they can submit to my insurance. I cannot wait to get my sleeve I'm so excited!! To date I have lost 38 lbs

Replies

• krissymae88
    krissymae88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Sending into insurance is such an exciting/nervous time!
  • lorisisler
    Options
    Awesome! Sending into insurance is such an exciting/nervous time!
    Yes that's for sure.
  • DeLainaLSims
    DeLainaLSims Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not as far as (u) lorisisler, but I'm "getting there" & very excited. Currently, I'm going thru the 6 month check off list. I tend 2 become overwhelmed, when I have so much 2 do or do not understand how 2 go about getting it started, esp when it requires learning "how 2" do it. What I mean is: I am new 2 My Fitness Pal & learning the ins & outs. I have not ever counted calories b4. Today was my 1st day 2 input breakfast, lunch & a snack. Breakfast was a drink & I went over more than 700 calories after inputting lunch & a snack. Guess I'm done 4 the day.
  • lorisisler
    Options
    I'm not as far as (u) lorisisler, but I'm "getting there" & very excited. Currently, I'm going thru the 6 month check off list. I tend 2 become overwhelmed, when I have so much 2 do or do not understand how 2 go about getting it started, esp when it requires learning "how 2" do it. What I mean is: I am new 2 My Fitness Pal & learning the ins & outs. I have not ever counted calories b4. Today was my 1st day 2 input breakfast, lunch & a snack. Breakfast was a drink & I went over more than 700 calories after inputting lunch & a snack. Guess I'm done 4 the day.
    that happens, I've been there. Gets easier.

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    As you learn about the food you eat, through logging on mfp, you will learn which foods fit your goals, and keep you satisfied longer! I credit mfp for my success! Learn all you can before surgery, and it will make the process afterward much easier! Good luck!
  • flrosie40
    flrosie40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    DeLaina, the glory of mfp is that it allows to recognize where your stray on a "normal" day, and allows you to recap over the week for celebration days. Don't sweat it. You'll get it soon enough.