What's your stubborn fat area and how are you dealing with it?

Options
katie22mfp
katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
Fire away!

Replies

• katie22mfp
    Options
    My belly is my problem area all my fat just seems to go straight there. I'm very uncomfortable with how it currently looks and no there will be no way I will be getting in a bikini this year unless I take action! I seem to have one roll of fat above my belly button and one roll of fat below my belly button. I don't have any children to blame for this problem just years of thinking I can get away with eating as I wish! All tips appreciated!
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    me too re: belly.
  • thisiscrazygirl2
    thisiscrazygirl2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well before I gained all this weight it was my legs but now it's all over.... Right now the weight I'm loosing is coming from my natural waist
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Right now it's my entire body. There's so much to lose from my fingers to my toes that it's coming off wherever it needs to. But I have a feeling when I do get to go away my thighs and upper arms will be my issue
  • swiftfox1980
    swiftfox1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    for me, my biggest problems are my boobs! They give me back pain and I can never go without a bra. :(
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    for me, my biggest problems are my boobs! They give me back pain and I can never go without a bra. :(

Core exercises are very good for people with a bigger chest. I do a few crunches basically daily, made an effort to improve my posture, and my back pain is gone almost all the time.
  • jnpaul3
    jnpaul3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely my belly. I've had three c-sections to boot so I really need to tighten it up
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    js8181 wrote: »
    me too re: belly.

Who has tips for us!?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Well before I gained all this weight it was my legs but now it's all over.... Right now the weight I'm loosing is coming from my natural waist

Great place to natural loose from!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Right now it's my entire body. There's so much to lose from my fingers to my toes that it's coming off wherever it needs to. But I have a feeling when I do get to go away my thighs and upper arms will be my issue

Tips guys?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    jnpaul3 wrote: »
    Definitely my belly. I've had three c-sections to boot so I really need to tighten it up

Any tips?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    mccokat wrote: »

Core exercises are very good for people with a bigger chest. I do a few crunches basically daily, made an effort to improve my posture, and my back pain is gone almost all the time.

Thanks for sharing
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Have you spoke to your doctor?
  • snoopysgal
    snoopysgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It used to be just my thighs and bottom but now it is everywhere! I now even hate showing my arms which never really bothered me before!
    Hopefully once I get my clean(ish) eating under control I will then focus on getting fit. Maybe we could do a small exercise challenge too? One that doesn't involve gym/equipment etc?
    Maybe get out for a walk or crunches or something?
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Well obvs we can't spot target a body part for fat loss unfortunately. What my trainer has be doing is a bunch of resistance training esp for legs and core and combine that with 30-40 minutes of hard cardio.
  • lisawilkes20
    lisawilkes20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    jnpaul3 wrote: »

I've has 2, not sure if they're partly to blame or just over eating & over eating the wrong stuff at that!
  • michelle_frew
    michelle_frew Posts: 14 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My thighs are my stubborn part of my body. Whenever I try to lose weight it never moves of the thighs mostly the boobs lol xzn8vemxq75mi.jpeg
    lzt7ax29j3o6.jpeg
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    snoopysgal wrote: »
    It used to be just my thighs and bottom but now it is everywhere! I now even hate showing my arms which never really bothered me before!
    Hopefully once I get my clean(ish) eating under control I will then focus on getting fit. Maybe we could do a small exercise challenge too? One that doesn't involve gym/equipment etc?
    Maybe get out for a walk or crunches or something?

Great idea please set the challenge
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    My thighs are my stubborn part of my body. Whenever I try to lose weight it never moves of the thighs mostly the boobs lol xzn8vemxq75mi.jpeg
    lzt7ax29j3o6.jpeg

Proud of you for showing this. We will soon get that belly flatter and those thighs slimmer together!