Please

Options
katie22mfp
katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
Share successes and struggles this way we can support each other and the group will be truly successful!

Replies

• katie22mfp
    Options
    I've had a naughty day today. Spent the day at bewilderwood today in the rain with 60 children and gave in to a chocolate ice cream! As I've quoted this group doesn't make excuses I won't! It shouldn't have happened!
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I had a dessert from the swag bag of a film festival. Saw it was 700cals. Ate it anyway!
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Painfully resisted a donut
  • swiftfox1980
    swiftfox1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll "start over" tomorrow. hahaha. Unexpected homemade muffin made by one of my clients for breakfast.
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My family and I went to the keg tonight. I ate terribly today from a nutrition standpoint but I'm still under by 200 ish calories.
  • jnpaul3
    jnpaul3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had 2 pieces of pizza for dinner tonight. I have been craving pizza for three months. I counted it in for my calories and came out okay but still feel guilty. I'm going to ride my bike now to try and make up for it
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    js8181 wrote: »
    I feel you. I had a dessert from the swag bag of a film festival. Saw it was 700cals. Ate it anyway!

Was it worth it though!?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Painfully resisted a donut

Great work another step closer to that goal!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    I'll "start over" tomorrow. hahaha. Unexpected homemade muffin made by one of my clients for breakfast.

Getting back on track is what counts.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    mccokat wrote: »
    My family and I went to the keg tonight. I ate terribly today from a nutrition standpoint but I'm still under by 200 ish calories.

Well done for stating under calories. Eating out is so hard!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    jnpaul3 wrote: »
    I had 2 pieces of pizza for dinner tonight. I have been craving pizza for three months. I counted it in for my calories and came out okay but still feel guilty. I'm going to ride my bike now to try and make up for it

We have to satisfy those craving sometimes. Well done for counting it in your calories. Don't feel guilty move on.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Yesterday successes

Walked into co op with the smell of their freshly baked pastries resisted temptation!

After school meeting involving pizza and cakes. Happy to report I only had one small slice of pizza!

• katie22mfp
    Options
    Help I'm going out for dinner tonight my biggest downfall!