Insanity

kplowman2011
kplowman2011 Posts: 16 Member
I am to day 14 of the Insanity Program. however, of those 14 days, I took a 6 day break last week from knee and hip pain, but have since bought a foam roller for stretching. Started back up yesterday. Downloaded the MFP a week ago and have been doing well with my tracking. Keeping me motivated not to eat the junk at the end of the day.
Don't Forget To Push Play!

Replies

• laurenb08
    laurenb08 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm glad you decided to keep going! When I was doing insanity, I found that my form had everything to do with how well my joints were handling the workouts. If I ever felt like my knees or ankles were hurting, I just stuck to what the modifier was doing and it helped me to keep going.

My hubby decided to join me in my fitness adventure so hes been helping to keep me on track with my diet too
  • slimsomi
    slimsomi Posts: 6 Member
    Day one here.... is it possible to finish ? I was dying
  • atalanta7145
    atalanta7145 Posts: 196 Member
    I have not done Insanity yet -- but what I have LOVED about Shaun T is that, in the beginning I could hardly make it through T25 -- and now -- PIECE OF CAKE! I loved seeing progress -- really boosted my resolve! KEEP IT UP!! :smile:
  • beccamrm
    beccamrm Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I am on day 3 of Insanity. I have done the Slim In six series, along with 30 min Trainer, power 90, etc. Love Beach body team! Great workouts. Getting ready for my second Triathlon and hopefully Insanity will take me to the next level.