• audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am back again! :p
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I am here, returned from my visit to family in Wales. Been a bit stressed out with various stuff and tired due to another bipolar medication dose increase. Hopefully that will be the last increase for a long while. Just have to get the right level of Lithium in my blood. Last test it was still a little too low, If next two tests are right level then they will stop messing with it and leave me on that dose long term. The good news is the scales today said same as they did before I went to Wales. I am calling that a victory as my family dish out huge portions of food which caused a brief alarming but thankfully temporary increase on scales.

Wales was beautiful but was in middle of nowhere with no pavements. I can't drive. My family are hermits. We went on one trip out in which my mum and step dad spent asking each other where to go. 6 hour round trip of them driving around getting lost and then going back to their home. It was not fun. No plans to visit them again any time soon.

Glad to be home in Brighton south England again. I went out for a walk today which was nice. I have missed going on my walks. Been raining lots here recently and only place to walk in Wales was up steep hill and along a short public access route through some trees. I did that a few days while I was away but then it was raining. Mostly there were fields of sheep around my parents home. If I could drive I would have gone all over the place walking to see lakes and waterfalls but family chose to drive right past all of those. Anyway I have not dropped off planet, just been having frustrating visit to family. It is such a remote area I can not even get a phone signal there the wifi in house was very temperamental so could not do anything much online. I did start crocheting a new blanket and had lots of sleep. Back now :)

I did actually get back last Weekend but this week just flew by. Medication was Increased Tuesday. I was in a sleepy Zombie state most of week after that. Today is first day I have woken up feeling human for a while.
  • audrey13027
    edited June 2016
    Options

...Glad you're back, Laura!
    I did giggle a bit about your people driving around lost asking each other where to go! :)
    I thought of my parents, who would get into full-on screaming matches in the car...over things like are swans different animals than ducks or geese or is "2nd cousin" the same as "1st cousin once removed"! I hated road trips with the folks! :#
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    here
  • audrey13027
    Options
    here! :)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Here
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Here :)
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Not been around for a few days, being visited by the big black dog once again, but will try to check in when I can.