True Confessions of Weight Loss Survivors

Options

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    For @DorkothyParker and others looking for smaller back sizes:

Http://www.mariejo.com/en/marie-jo-fall-winter-2015/jane/empire-green/productdetail-push-bra-0101337emg

http://m.herroom.com/marie-jo-010-1339-jane-contour-balconette-bra.shtml

This aqua bra is very comfortable. Nice shape for a clinging tshirt without lines. Picked the other one for those who have lost their boobs due to exercise.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    kendahlj wrote: »
    I think I'm in the wrong thread...

All interesting LC...

bp9ff2fas9zj.jpg

>:) or o:)

• PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    dmgavadbmcpx.jpg

Where do you find all this stuff? I stand in awe of how you come up with the most clever and funny picture posts. Don't ever stop.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    :lol:
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    Thanks @KenSmith108 for yet more fun and relevant pics to add to the collection
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I didn't knows this would turn into a panties and bra thread only...but can I just say it's hysterical...and I feel better knowing I'm not the only one!

Men..chime in..surely you are hanging on to something that is cringe worthy as you transition in sizes...no?!?
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    PamamaJane wrote: »
    im just a granny bloomer type of girl.

I may need to borrow that phrase. It's too funny and I can use it to embarrass my dear daughter in any social setting. thanks for the laugh.
    kendahlj wrote: »
    I think I'm in the wrong thread...
    dmgavadbmcpx.jpg

Bwahahaha! LOL :D I love you guys!
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I have basically shrunk out of my nursing bras, which is a problem! I'm still nursing, but my little guy is 16 months and honestly keto killed my supply. But he's not ready to quit. So either I wear the crappy giant nursing bras (I have lost more in the cup (autocorrected cup to 'fun' lol) than the band), or I have to go braless once I get home...
  • jetsamflotsam
    jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha... I love this thread!! I've been told my massive knockers will disappear and I do NOT want to be disappointed. If they don't, I'm getting them removed surgically. Seriously.

Also, I have a ton of really good quality bras from Additionelle (Canadian fat lady store) because just by fluke one day I found my favourite ridiculously expensive bra clearing out all the odd patterns and colours for $8 each! I bought all the ones they had in my size! LOL I also have a couple "sport" bras (not that I do much sporty stuff) at breakoutbras.com to wear around the house, but then can't bear to confine the girls when I'm at home so they are like new and barely used. They are stretchy cotton so will likely fit for quite a few sizes before I have to give them up.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have been thrilled to lose my breasts, having topped out in a 38H at my highest weight - but the skin shrinkage didn't match the fat loss and so my current C cup boobies are all stretched out and there is a good deal of folding inside the cups. Forget wearing a bikini - I have tried on about 10 in the last few weeks and all the tops just look ridiculous with extra skin spilling out everywhere (or, on the ones that I can get the armpit to look OK, the wrinkles in front are the downfall LOL).

I have sad news for several of you though: I STILL have to shop at specialty lingerie stores! No Target bras for me, apparently manufacturers of cheap bras don't think that a 32 band should be associated with a C or D cup. I was so excited when I thought "finally I can spend less than $50 on a bra; finally, I can shop at ANY store and find my size!" and completely frustrated and disappointed to find that it's just not the case. :(:cry:

ETA: I just bought this style of bikini top, having given up on the usual. Not that I really have plans to wear it in public anyway, at least not this year (the scars from my surgery are still pretty red and obvious and even though I "shouldn't" be self-conscious about them I am):

tnb6boln4g75.png
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    Oh yes, that darn extra skin. Stretch. My lack of skin shrinkage let my girls sag. I have fairly large pectoral muscles for a woman, less than it used to be though, so I look a bit like I have a quadruple boob. There is the pectoral swell, and then just below it the boob swell.... They used to match up much better in my youth. :D
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yep, me, too. Too much stretched skin. Even if I look slimmer IN my clothes , in a swimsuit it is just sad saggy skin.
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    Any tips for that saggy skin. Baby elephant saggy skin wrinkles are never a great look, unless on a cute baby elephant, of course.
  • landiodo
    landiodo Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have enjoyed reading this thread! Since losing my weight, I finally fit my pretty bras again. They are 34k. I buy them on HerRoom.com. I prefer Freya brand. Bras are the only thing I spend money on. It helps with the backaches and makes my clothes fit better. I wait for sales, but if not, my bras run $75.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I have often thought of having breast surgery....not to make them larger is smaller...but to put them back where they belong! I hate the extra skin....arms, boobs, thighs, abdomen....sigh
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    I hope it goes perfectly for you!
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    @Karlottap best wishes for a fantastic surgery and speedy recovery