Help Staying Fit While On The Road

Options
AleAbdomen
AleAbdomen Posts: 1 Member
What up CCGs, I travel during the week and am home on the weekends. Do any of you guys also travel and how do you eat/live healthy on the road?

Right now the best I do is a salad from McD's for dinner and similar exercise to Dave's admitted push-up/sit-up routine.

Replies

• ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    As someone who worked at McDonalds for a few years, those salads with grilled chicken is great. If you can get breakfast, scrambled eggs are probably one of the best besides maybe a parfait. Fast food on the road is a tricky thing to conquer and I would recommend water / coffee as your go to drinks as your going to be doings a ton of sitting. PORTION CONTROL IS KEY! I would recommend setting aside certain days during travel where you cut out expensive dinners and soda / beer.

I know one guy who literally takes 30 minutes and pulls out some rope for jump rope, leans against his car and does push ups and just stops off and is smart about what he buys at a truck stop. He might get something to drink like water and keeps some fruits with him. Opt for an orange since it's high in fiber it will keep you cleaned. If I can think of other stuff, I'll be sure to post it here for ya.
  • 6thkind
    6thkind Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you're low carbing it, but here's a trick I picked up. When I go to McDonald's, I like to order one or two McDoubles with cheese only and then toss out the buns. This cuts out about a third of the calories and almost all the sugar.