Get Logging Your Exercise Minutes .

Options
2016summerfun
2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
come on team 5 were in second place . and need you to log in .

Lets get into 1st place. we can do it. :)

Replies

• Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    come on team 5 were in second place . and need you to log in .

Lets get into 1st place. we can do it. :)

We've fallen to 4thcurrently but it is so close, it is still totally doable for us to get to Miami today in 2nd place. Come on team 5!!!!!
  • angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Whether v have to enter our exercise minutes in spread sheet ?? If so please send me the link for the spread sheet
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    angavai wrote: »
    Whether v have to enter our exercise minutes in spread sheet ?? If so please send me the link for the spread sheet

I think this should work I have just copied it... yes you add your own minutes at the end of the day .
    ***********************************************************************************

Here is the link for the only spreadsheet that you'll need for the race. You will find your team among the Tabs at the bottom of the sheet.

Please let MissionEnforcer know if you have any problems.

Link to the Amazing Race Spreadsheet
  • Meowler
    Meowler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    @2016summerfun Doesn't seem to have worked - not highlighted in blue. I've copied the link and you can access it here, @angavai.
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    Thanks meowler .
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    Hi everyone. as its the weekend lets all push ourselves to do that extra 30 minutes of exercise
    what will yours be ?????....

I will get on the wii fit.

Lets get way ahead of the other teams
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am fixing up my brother's house to help it be ready to sell. So I am gardening, painting, cleaning, organizing, etc all weekend long in the hot Florida weather.
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've been Mia the last couple days! So busy with work! Will update tonight :)
  • BirdParrott
    BirdParrott Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Biked to 5k Bubble Run... Now biking 15 miles to a tree climbing adventure (with harnesses), then biking another 5 miles to our favorite outdoor brewery, then bike the 16+ miles home! It's a gorgeous day in the PacificNorthWest!
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    Bikes to 5k Bubble Run... Now biking 15 miles to a tree climbing adventure (with harnesses), then biking another 5 miles to our favorite outdoor brewery, then bike the 16+ miles home! It's a gorgeous day in the Pacificnorthwest!

Wow sounds like a fun day ... enjoy .
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I've just sent messages to both @fieldnicole184 and @KitKat1209 to see if they needed help getting their minutes entered in the spreadsheet. We have several in the Top 25 and special congrats to @moon9kittie as our top performer and #3 overall! A pretty good start to this IMO.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. as its the weekend lets all push ourselves to do that extra 30 minutes of exercise
    what will yours be ?????....

I will get on the wii fit.

Lets get way ahead of the other teams

I took my dog for a 3+ mile walk this morning, then did my C210K run. It was good and bad sleeping in until 7 this morning... good to get the rest (much needed), but by the time I finished my run at 9:30 it was already in the mid-80's and humid. Blah!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I was at a success tournament today. I was one of the organisers and was on my feet all day, running from place to place. We set up at 730am, and just got home at 730pm. Very busy day and I'm beat!!
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @rusgolden -- Good job running in the heat!

I decided to forego running this weekend-- today at least; husband is working in the mornings and I'm not ready to leave the girls home alone while I run along a country road; him being home gives me peace of mind in case I am hit by a car... or a tractor, or a cow. Or die of dehydration (I woke up this morning so thirsty! I wasn't ready to run at all before it got hot here!). Instead, I worked in the yard for 3 hours; with a water bottle (which I don't carry on my runs).

My next run is either tomorrow or more likely Monday. Tomorrow, probably 3 more hours of heavy duty yard work; then I'm done ... until I pick peas on Monday -- but that isn't too hard of work!
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    Hi just noticed I didn't add the Zumba exercise. can anyone tell me how many minutes it was.
    please.
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    One day left of this week!!! We're only behind Team 1 by 100 pts!!!! We can do this, easily. If everyone just adds an extra 10 mins to their regimen tomorrow, we can slide into 1st!
  • BirdParrott
    BirdParrott Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi just noticed I didn't add the Zumba exercise. can anyone tell me how many minutes it was.
    please.

23 minutes to add for doing the Zumba!!!
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    please.

23 minutes to add for doing the Zumba!!!

Thankyou
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm at the pool right now but as soon as my husband show's up to relieve me i' m going to go workout. Hopefully will have over an hour to add later.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Can someone please add my minutes? 60 for Saturday and 20 for Sunday, plus my bonus points for water. Thanks!!