Different account, but still me!!

Options
anewlifeat40
anewlifeat40 Posts: 179 Member
I am no longer jetsamflotsam... I made a new account so my username on MFP would match my Instagram and YT account. I had already changed my name the one allowed time so decided to just delete it and start new...

Please friend me again!! (Sorry!) :D

Replies

• DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Wait, we're only allowed one name change? Who knew....
  • anewlifeat40
    Options
    Wait, we're only allowed one name change? Who knew....

Yup...

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Not to get all paranoid or conspiracy fixated, but how do we know it's really you?

What if it's Paula Deen in disguise or an advocate of a really crackpot diet?
  • anewlifeat40
    Options
    Bwahaha... Or an evil twin sister...
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I accepted your request earlier; but wanted to say I'm loving the new name...much more appropriate for the energy you bring to the forum! :smiley:
  • anewlifeat40
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    I accepted your request earlier; but wanted to say I'm loving the new name...much more appropriate for the energy you bring to the forum! :smiley:

Awwww! Thanks! That made my day.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Not to get all paranoid or conspiracy fixated, but how do we know it's really you?

I got excited for a minute and read CROCKPOT diet... dammit...
  • LCChris2016
    LCChris2016 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't know you previously but would love to add you
  • RalfLott
    Options

That's not so far-fetched...

Darned if pert near ALL of us don't have trash-eatin' (if not trash-talkin') siblings!
  • RalfLott
    Options

I got excited for a minute and read CROCKPOT diet... dammit...

Yikes! Sorry to hoist false hopes.
  • anewlifeat40
    Options

I'm not exactly a celebrity or anything, LOL. Only been LCHF'ing it for just over 4 weeks... Hi!

Darned if pert near ALL of us don't have trash-eatin' (if not trash-talkin') siblings!

TRUTH! My evil twin had a high carb dinner last night, but I'm back today!!
  • RalfLott
    Options

I'm not exactly a celebrity or anything, LOL. Only been LCHF'ing it for just over 4 weeks... Hi!

Hahahaaha!

But the worst is when they puke on your pillow and/or befoul your breeches....
  • anewlifeat40
    Options

Hahahaaha!

But the worst is when they puke on your pillow and/or befoul your breeches....

Evil twin sharts are the worst.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @RalfLott , you have me laughing every day!! I bet you are fun to hang out with!! Your wit is enjoyable! Thank you!!!

@anewlifeat40, I've also enjoyed your contribution to the group! Your participation has helped more people learn than you'll ever know! Many "lurkers" still learn from every challenge we all bring here! I love your new name too! :smiley:
  • anewlifeat40
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »

@anewlifeat40, I've also enjoyed your contribution to the group! Your participation has helped more people learn than you'll ever know! Many "lurkers" still learn from every challenge we all bring here! I love your new name too! :smiley:

Awww... thanks! I do have a talent for asking many questions... haha I've officially been doing LC longer than I ever have in my life now, much credit going to this group for keeping me on track and patiently answering all my questions... :D:smiley: I like my new name more too. I think it's much more apropos... From sea garbage to inspired? LOL!!