Back....again

Options
RLDeShazo
RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
Going to try this again. After getting down to 330 from 394 a few years ago, i find myself at 416. I haven't really started yet. There past few days I've just been tracking my food to get an idea of where I'm at now. Wish me luck!!

Replies

• fatty2sixpack
    fatty2sixpack Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
  • AmethystEFC
    AmethystEFC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You've got this! It isn't luck, it's your hard work and you've proved that you can do it :)
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ☺So happy that you have decided to get back on track! Slow steady losses and you'll be back to where you were in no time. I'm just getting on board too (two months in) so feel free to friend me and we xanthine do this together !!!
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All of you can absolutely do this! I started out at 370 and now down to 230 and not finished yet! Put your mind and heart in it and you will succeed!
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Very wise words kayla:)
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Don't give up.I was 405 pounds back in December 2014.I had a hard time walking from the kitchen to the living room.Now I'm 203 pounds.I walk an average of 8 miles a day.I'm glad I made the change.Life at 400+ pounds wasn't easy.
  • MarjorieStevens
    MarjorieStevens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    <3
  • dksmith20110
    dksmith20110 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Agree with all...don't give up! You can do it.
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am here on my own Day 1 (not my first Day 1) at 410. You are not alone!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You dont need luck. You can do this and then keep it off. But its bloody hard work. Keep logging, posting and being concious of what you are eating. I was 378lb 16 months ago, now 288. It has been hard work but worth every minute and every decision I made along the way.

Glad you are on the journey with us all. Lets do it.