Getting fit for me. no more excuse

Options
marcellena
marcellena Posts: 3 Member
One day at a time..I'm loving me for once..what do think of bfc..I really would like to try it..

Replies

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    What is "bfc"?

Dan
  • bop926
    bop926 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bpc? :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    BPC- Some find it delicious. I liked mine with coconut oil and heavy cream. The butter was a giant "meh" for me. You definitely need to blend it in a blender or with a stick blender. I use a cheap handheld milk frother and it mixes well.

But...BPC IS a bit of a calorie bomb. Which is great for some as they can have it for breakfast and it is super satisfying for them so they don't even feel the need to eat until after lunch. People also report lots of energy and some even increased mental clarity. For me though, right near maintenance, there isn't any fudge room for calories, and I want to eat food instead of drinking my calories so I don't use the coconut oil any more.
    marcellena wrote: »
    One day at a time..I'm loving me for once...

Exactly. One day at a time. And if that gets hard (because life can get tricky, right?) then one meal at a time. It's sooo worth it. And you are worth it.

• Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    If you're talking BPC it's my new favourite thing, like, ever. I have it in place of breakfast and I drink it around 7am and don't need to eat until 12. I don't use any of the branded stuff, just my favourite type of coffee, 1tbsp butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp whipping cream.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Bear Fit Challenge?

Brenham Fitness Center?

Brain Fitness Games?

What was your abbreviation, @marcellena?
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Kimo159 wrote: »
    If you're talking BPC it's my new favourite thing, like, ever. I have it in place of breakfast and I drink it around 7am and don't need to eat until 12. I don't use any of the branded stuff, just my favourite type of coffee, 1tbsp butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp whipping cream.

Me too! But I have to stick to one cup only to avoid going over calories