Keto - major TMI help

Options
124»

Replies

• Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Kemper915 wrote: »
    There isn't :( I will contact the moderator to ask to have it removed. Thanks again!

I am one of the moderators in this group, but it seems we can't remove it either. You'd have to go to an MFP staff member/community manager to be able to get it removed, then, which I think is overkill.

Don't worry too much about it. It was an honest mistake. Just consider this your warning for it and avoid doing it again. :)
  • Kemper915
    Kemper915 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    UGH ... Sorry!!! I did actually send an email to MFP to inquire how to remove it. I absolutely was not looking to sell anything personally. I put my tag at the end of the website out of habit - just wanted to share the product. Thanks for your help!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Kemper915 wrote: »
    UGH ... Sorry!!! I did actually send an email to MFP to inquire how to remove it. I absolutely was not looking to sell anything personally. I put my tag at the end of the website out of habit - just wanted to share the product. Thanks for your help!

Yeah don't worry over it. I was busy and didn't realize that the Edit window was over. Obligatory mod junk has been said. It's fine.
  • jasperdog52554
    jasperdog52554 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    @bjwoodzy how are things going? Things were improving for me, until I went back down to carnivore levels, which frankly I prefer. I am going to try switching from diet pop to unsweetened tea to determine if it is my caffeine intake or the aspartame doing it for me. Maybe I'll wean myself off caffeine altogether...? Yeah, probably not. A girl's gotta have one vice