theparnellssean

Replies

• foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone on Team Rodman.
    100 crossover jumping jacks completed.
    3.12miles(5.02 km) run completed.
    Hope this is the right place to post. I'll put it up on Day 1 as well just in case it's not.

Hope everyone is doing great.
  • emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Great job foomsy....way to get us off to a great start!!!!
  • Loskene
    Loskene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, Foomsy. You are setting an awesome pace for our team. I will try to remain faithful to the high standard you have set for the rest of us!
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have to withdraw from the challenge. There is so much going on in my life right now and I feel I cannot give this challenge the attention it deserves. But I hope I will be able to join you in next round.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Day 4
    Food journal $50
    Under calories $200
    Water $100
    Strength $300
    Walked $400
    Challenge (2 fruit, 5 veggies ) $ 500
    $1550
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have to withdraw from the challenge. There is so much going on in my life right now and I feel I cannot give this challenge the attention it deserves. But I hope I will be able to join you in next round.

Sorry to hear that. You could just hang around and just do what you can. No judgement
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am finally back, since my brother passed away last month everything has been crazy and since he lived in a different province made it harder, went this weekend and saw the family, so now it is time to work on me
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    2manyhats wrote: »

Sorry to hear that. You could just hang around and just do what you can. No judgement

I will be away for two weeks with very limited computer time and wifi. I'll be back in August. :)
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    I am finally back, since my brother passed away last month everything has been crazy and since he lived in a different province made it harder, went this weekend and saw the family, so now it is time to work on me

I am so sorry to hear of your brothers passing, that must have been very difficult for you and your family, again so sorry.
  • foomsy
    Options
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »

Sorry about the loss of your brother, glad to have you back onboard.
  • foomsy
    Options

ahh what a shame, not to worry when things settle down you can just jump back onboard. Take care
  • foomsy
    Options
    Loskene wrote: »
    Hey, Foomsy. You are setting an awesome pace for our team. I will try to remain faithful to the high standard you have set for the rest of us!

Thanks.
    We can only do our best and keep each other motivated.
    We can do this. :):)
  • emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Team DR is doing so awesome. Glad to be part of it! Go team DR!!!!!