The biggest motivator ever (not low carb related per se)

Options
BogQueen1
BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
Dear Lane Bryant,

Your clothes suck so hard. They are so cheaply made, the seams are sewn so poorly they pretty much just unravel. One of my biggest motivations to lose weight is so I can wear NORMAL sizes and get the heck out of your terribly made but incredibly expensive garbage clothing once and for all.

GAH. It's the worst.

And yes I know. Not directly Keto or low carb. But dear lord do I hate my clothing.

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Totally on point (see the NSV thread).
  • Kellryn
    Kellryn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Not sure if they have them near you, but Torrid is a clothes store for larger woman. They have great styles and not too bad pricing, especially if you browse their awesome clearance that changes ALL the time! They seem pretty well made too.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to not have to shop there ever again!! The liberating feeling is amazing when you know you can find clothing in any store (except for LB, and their cousin stores because they're too big!!) you choose!!
  • jasperdog52554
    jasperdog52554 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Do you shop at Maurices? I honestly can't speak to quality as I hate to shop , and I've only bought a pair of jeans 6 months ago. I do remember liking their clothes when I was "normal" sized 14/16 and thought I was huge. I'd kill to be there now.