Supplements

Options
Curlieree
Curlieree Posts: 12 Member
What are some supplements that have helped you maximize your success on your Keto journey?

Replies

• Curlieree
    Curlieree Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Calm given me some amazing benefits!
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don't really use any supplements - just standard multivitamin, vitamin D, and Fish Oil. Sometimes I make fat bombs if I feel like my macros aren't where I need them to be.
  • Ginger_28
    Ginger_28 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I would pick up a bottle of potassium. I find I get more leg cramps at night doing keto and potassium helps.
  • bobbies1993
    bobbies1993 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Magnesium and saltlick brand electrolyte tabs to get sodium.
    NOW multi vitamin
  • HeartIcare
    HeartIcare Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same magnesium calcium, multi vitamins both evervescent tabs and glucosamine chondroite msm powder.
  • ShelJomfp
    ShelJomfp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Curlieree wrote: »
    What are some supplements that have helped you maximize your success on your Keto journey?
    • Generic multi (which has magnesium, potassium and calcium)
    • Magnesium 250mg (at night)
    • Electrolyte add-ins for water

I was hitting my macros like a champ but was thirsty and dizzy until I realized I was reaching those goals by foregoing the important micronutrients in salads and vegetables. I added those back in and started being diligent about the above and I'm feeling great now.
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I use a multivitamin and as of a couple of months ago I started using a supplement that is pure therapeutic ketones....game changer! I love it before a workout.
  • leda2u2
    leda2u2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Calm tastes so sweet. Is there sugar in it? Will it throw us out of ketosis? I looked at ingredients and it doesn't say sugar but it is sweet! Any thoughts?