Welcome to EM2WL - Start Here!

TerezaToledo
TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
First things first.
Are you curious about how the process works, and ready to get started? The Quick Start Guide gives a brief overview of the EM2WL process. It's a bit like a Cliff Notes version of the much more detailed Starter Kit. Let us send you a FREE breakdown of the basics. Click on the link below to get an instant download of our FREE Quick Start guide:
yta6kyzkyekd.png

Replies

• TerezaToledo
    Have you read the Quick Start Guide and are now interested in actually getting started on the process?
    The newly updated Starter Kit has all that you will need, and more! And, now it even comes with an audio book version!

If you scour the web long enough, you will likely be able to put together most pieces of the EM2WL puzzle. For those with less time on their hands that prefer a complete guide, we’ve compiled a Starter Kit E-book that breaks down the entire process step-by-step. All of the most important blog posts, tips, and tweaks have been laid out so that you know exactly how to get started on your journey.

This e-book answers the basics, such as how Eating Less and Exercising More Can Backfire, and then breaks them down a bit further, helping you to know what you can do about it. The kit also includes a full “Journey: at-a-glance” section to refer to along the way, so that you always know what to do next, and can begin your journey at step one, today!
    Click on the link below:
    07swk0v2meat.png
  • TerezaToledo
    If you are new to this concept of “eating more” and fueling your body properly, you undoubtedly have a lot of questions. You know you should eat more, but how much? What is a metabolic reset? (And, do I need it?) How long will a reset take? Will this work for me, or am I that “special snowflake” that won’t have success with this? And then thoughts like “I got fat eating more. Why would I want to do that to lose weight?” start running through your mind. It’s enough to make you want to run for the hills!

Our Metabolism Reset Guide is here to show you all you need to know about this part of the process.
    Click on the link below:

166qw4yf3lj0.png
  • TerezaToledo

Regardless of where you are or why you want to eat more, keep the main point the main point: It’s time to stop starving your body, and get/keep your metabolism on the right track. period. everything else that happens as a result (building muscle, losing fat, looking good, finally being able to wear shorts/bikini, etc) is just extra.

Click on the link below for a synopsis of what you should expect and why you need to be patient and consistent:

ai3bho0jzqm5.png
  • TerezaToledo
    Did you know EM2WL has our own forums on our website? These are full of EM2WL members who are trusting the process and walking the path. Its a safe place to post thoughts and questions to the Fam, write and share your own personal journey diary and be around like-minded members who understand this is a lifestyle, not a diet. You have made the decision to embark on this journey, and now you don't have to do it alone.

01rpwxk0y2t2.png
  • TerezaToledo
    Interested in reading even more? Really?? Well, if you aren't tired of reading yet, then THIS is the place for you! Check out all of our blogs for tons of informative articles, guest posts, transformation stories and more.
    Click on the link below:

7mcvqcb4kpg9.png
  • TerezaToledo
    For general info, here is the link to the most frequently asked questions. Many of the questions, however, you will find answered in greater detail in the Starter Kit.
    Click on the link below:

w7vpm25ayqkc.png
  • TerezaToledo
    edited November 2017
    Are you looking for more interaction with other #crushers or want to join live conversations with Team EM2WL and Kiki? Join us in our private Facebook group. Live videos and Q&A’s are posted frequently in our group. Join the party here: (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW THE PICTURE)

i3d72nmtc8r7.jpeg

JOIN HERE =>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/1754102281470874
This discussion has been closed.