Anyone interested in being friends?

Options
Shadowmf023
Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
Is anyone interested in adding me and being weight loss lchf friends? My diary is open, although I eat mostly the same foods.

And also, don't go back more than two weeks in my diary... Lol I didn't log accurately then. To be fair, not too accurate now either but I am logging everything. :lol:

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    My diary is public, but feel free to shoot me a friend request anyway. My diet is on a slow, constant evolution, so there's no telling what kind of weirdness you'll see over the past month. Prior to that though, it had been about three years since I logged anything.
  • missholls910
    missholls910 Posts: 27 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My diary is mostly accurate. However I just started lchf on Monday. Feel free to add me!
  • Majcolorado
    Majcolorado Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Add me as well.
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    My diary is mostly accurate. However I just started lchf on Monday. Feel free to add me!

That's okay I only started 2 weeks ago. Well, actually three, but I messed up the first one by binging on carbs. Lol now I'm back into it. :lol:
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I don't bother logging anymore as it was making me food obssess but happy to be added as a friend to offer support :smile:
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    becwana wrote: »
    I don't bother logging anymore as it was making me food obssess but happy to be added as a friend to offer support :smile:

I'm wanting to stop logging as well, but damn I'm scared of it. Lol. I don't trust myself that much. But hopefully when I'm fully fat-adapted I will be able to rely on my hunger cues.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    always!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yep...sending you a request. I only started a little over a week ago and did have a few slip ups also :wink: As long as we get right back on track!
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    becwana wrote: »

I'm wanting to stop logging as well, but damn I'm scared of it. Lol. I don't trust myself that much. But hopefully when I'm fully fat-adapted I will be able to rely on my hunger cues.

That's exactly why I stopped - I was just eating breakfast / lunch / dinner regardless of hunger, just habit!! I've always struggled with thinking about what my next meal will be - I'm still very much a work in progress but now I feel confident that I've got the hang of my macro's I am trying to work on the hunger cues thing!! Having to fill in the diary was just another 3 meals a day conformity thing so I've let it go just now while I get my head round it. Just another barrier to get through!!

• karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sending requests! Anybody feel free to add me. I log everything bc it's working for me to really keep me on track and it's become a habit to eat something and then track it. I don't find it forces me to eat beyond my hunger, but I does sway what I eat based on my macro ratio, which to me is a good thing.
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'd love some LCHF friends! I am back to MFP and trying this. So far so good- I'm down about 4lbs since last Monday. I have a question about calories- how much do you suggest I set mine for? Here's my stats:
    SW: 213
    CW: 208.6
    5'5" 45 years old
    I already reset my macros but trying to do this within 1200 cals is super frustrating and leaves me hungry. Do I forget calories for awhile until ketosis kicks in? Do most people add back their excercise cals? I feel like such a Newb!! Any help is greatly appreciated! My diary is open- I'd love friends, feedback- whatevs!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ... I am on here daily but I don't log my food anymore ...wishing you the best :)
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    jenfitz wrote: »
    I'd love some LCHF friends! I am back to MFP and trying this. So far so good- I'm down about 4lbs since last Monday. I have a question about calories- how much do you suggest I set mine for? Here's my stats:
    SW: 213
    CW: 208.6
    5'5" 45 years old
    I already reset my macros but trying to do this within 1200 cals is super frustrating and leaves me hungry. Do I forget calories for awhile until ketosis kicks in? Do most people add back their excercise cals? I feel like such a Newb!! Any help is greatly appreciated! My diary is open- I'd love friends, feedback- whatevs!

Definitely eat back half of your exercise calories, since you are already eating the lowest amount for health.

Or, as you said, forget calories for a while until you are in ketosis and just eat until satisfied (note - SATISFIED, not stuffed). After that period you can go back to counting if you stopped losing weight, or if you still are losing, why tweak it when it ain't broken? :wink:
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to have more Keto/LCHF friends. I've been at this for just over a year and just passed 60 pounds down this week. Happy to add any more friends and offer any encouragement that I can.
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    I'd love some LCHF friends too! Here's my stats:
    SW: 193
    CW: 172.8
    5'7" 39 years old
    I'm at 1600 calories but lately I feel like its too many. At the end of the day, I need to get the fat down. I'm a daily food logger and great motivator.
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love some friends as well!
  • _tierachanel
    _tierachanel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request but anyone feel free to add me as well :)
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I love having low carb friends! Anyone is welcome to me.