Grab a Buddy!

Options
It's easy to get lost in the shuffle when you have a lot of people join a challenge.

It defeats the purpose of holding ourselves accountable if no one notices you are missing or prompts you to keep going if you backslide.

Let's grab a buddy!

When you check into "Once a Day" you fill out your information as usual, and then scroll through to see if your buddy has checked in yet, if your buddy hasn't checked in towards the end of the day, send the a message reminding them and encouraging them not to quit! Also, if your buddy wrote something interesting in Once a Day, take time to connect with them by commenting on their post.

Let's lift each other up! Together we will not fail.

Who would like to be my buddy? :)

Replies

• 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    I love your motivation! I agree, buddies are great for pulling us along and prodding us into sticking with it. I don't have a buddy yet :)
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    4bugsmama wrote: »
    I love your motivation! I agree, buddies are great for pulling us along and prodding us into sticking with it. I don't have a buddy yet :)

Would you like to be mine?
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    4bugsmama wrote: »

Would you like to be mine?

I love that idea!
  • ForTheLoveOfSorted
    Options
    I need a buddy if anyone else does. I'm an Aussie SAHM with around 80pds to lose. This month I'm just trying to get into the groove of tracking.
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    I would love a buddy, I will message you @FortheloveofSorted
    I am 54, have about 100 pounds to lose, I live in Texas, married 31 years.
    Have 2 grown children and one grand daughter who is 11 days new.
    I have been out of the loop at MFP for a while now, so having a goal of getting back into tracking, especially watching the types of food I am eating right now, higher protein, less fat and carbs. I don't really like exercise, but realize that I will lose better if I am including it in my daily regimen. Feel free to bug me. I need discipline and accountability.
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    I will be glad to be your buddy @ForTheLoveOfSorted
    I am 54, have 100 pounds to lose
    Married 31 years, have two grown children and one 11 days young grand daughter
    Needing discipline and accountability so feel free to bug me.
  • zenmummy
    zenmummy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today is day one on the challenge for me. I am a working mother of three, British, living in Geneva, 45 years young, 7 kilos to loose (about 20 lbs). I log every day and would really appreciate a buddy for this challenge.
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    zenmummy wrote: »
    Hello! Today is day one on the challenge for me. I am a working mother of three, British, living in Geneva, 45 years young, 7 kilos to loose (about 20 lbs). I log every day and would really appreciate a buddy for this challenge.

Hey, I'll be your buddy!