Challenge Four - ITALY! Starts 1st July (join anytime, all welcome)...

Options
2»

Replies

• BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Ok, a quick apology from me.

I've been struggling with mental health issues lately, and not really checking in, or updating things. This is a bit rubbish, considering I set this whole thing up.

I *will* be updating this later, I'm just about to add my steps on from the last week, and then I'll post where we've walked to.

Sorry again.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    So, folks, we are at 289.6 miles - woot!

That means we've walked all the way to Verona, and are at 40% of our total. Go Team!

8igz9e8j1mjc.jpg

in0ullq91sf3.jpg

vzxjs97wjse9.jpg

4wdxgyiuj5za.jpg

un1elzuqdllw.jpg
    iott27hx25hk.jpg
    r3zqu7xftveq.jpg
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've added my steps up to yesterday. Some are a bit low when I wasn't wearing my fiitbit.
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options

I've been struggling with mental health issues lately, and not really checking in, or updating things. This is a bit rubbish, considering I set this whole thing up.

I *will* be updating this later, I'm just about to add my steps on from the last week, and then I'll post where we've walked to.

Sorry again.

Sorry again.

All good we all have those times take all the time you need , we'll still be here when your ready
  • sharondjs
    Options
    Love the pics thanks :smiley:
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Sorry for just catching up. My dad fell in the house, and passed last Sunday. Life has been a bit crazy for me. I'm back now.
  • sharondjs
    Options
    Sorry for just catching up. My dad fell in the house, and passed last Sunday. Life has been a bit crazy for me. I'm back now.

So Sorry for your loss take care of yourself and family
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that Cari, sending you some hugs xx
  • sharondjs
    Options
    will go finish adding my steps i'm getting behind in adding them :blush:
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed this for the month of July. Sorry I couldn't contribute more. Spending 3 days in the hospital and then the passing of my dad really screwed me up mentally, physically and emotionally.
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    I need to finish adding my steps. Hadn't even realized it was over.
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    All updated
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the condolences and the hugs. Very much appreciated.

I'm all updated also.
  • sharondjs
    Options
    Oh I thought Italy was until we got there :smile: I must have missed that bit lol
  • sharondjs
    Options
    @BigChangeNeeded , sorry i've gone in and updated all my steps I thought this was ongoing till we got to Italy not just for July