Second Week Leap of Faith.

Options
PamamaJane
PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
Topic "One Week Leap of Faith" ran seven days and even that little bit was too long for me to stay true to this WOE. Starting a second week and I'll be striving to make all seven days this time. Best of luck to all of us.

Replies

• dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Good luck - am with you for another week I like the shorter challenges too it's a little easier to keep on track
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will be joining you on the second week, the first week was to the best for me. Second week here I come!! :)
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm in for week 2...
    Mini goal for today no cake at dad's bday.
    Drink 2 "jugs" of water
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all much success!
  • missesquirejd
    missesquirejd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My first week was amazing. I hope I can keep this going. Good luck everyone!
  • janeiro2
    janeiro2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI - After being told by Dr. either lose weight/lower A1C (I'm T2D) or go on medication, 2 weeks ago I started LCFH after seeing a FB post about someone doing it. I'm feeling my way and trying for 25% carb, 60% Fat, 15% Protein (Dr. said I should try for more protein). So far down about 7 lbs but am having trouble keeping the nutrient mix to those levels. Now am realizing it's also important to watch the sodium (keep it up to 3000 mg????} and magnesium levels so I have a lot to learn. The great news is that my FSB readings are in the 85-100 range - lower that they have ever been since I started checking. I really enjoy reading all the posts. Would love to hear what combo of nutrients everyone else is doing.
  • Abkuroneko
    Abkuroneko Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know you can do it :)
    Just take it one day at a time!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Well I had the cake at my dad's birthday but I'm OK with that.

Family had burgers and potatoe and Mac salad..my mom's potatoe is my favorite and I had a hamburger salad so totally stayed on plan and I ate no potatoe or Mac salad.

I had prepped a bowl of fruit for instead of cake. My mom made poppyseed cake which she hasn't made in 10 years because it is my dad and I fav and he can't have it anymore. I had a small piece of cake and enjoyed it an's it fit into calories.

Today's gold is to exercise as I missed the last two days.