Motivation Buddies?

Options
2»

Replies

• 52baltimoreravens52
    52baltimoreravens52 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to lose 10-15 for my class reunion this fall!
  • rachelsomer
    rachelsomer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm the same but anytime I ask friends for support they say 'oh you look fab now don't worry about it' then I put it all back on.

Would love some my fitness pal buddies to help me loose it and keep it off.
  • sourface75
    sourface75 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same boat. Just trying to get into tracking, I have avoided this forever as I thought I didn't need to do it. I'm currently 62kg and want to get down to 56kg, more importantly my body fat % has gone from 26% to 32% in just one year (oops). That makes me well and truly skinny fat. I am 5'6". Please add me too!
  • honeypogle2
    honeypogle2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Completely agree, its hard when people around you arent supportive. I work in an office so most people spend all day sitting and object when I say I want to get fitter because I'm not the largest in the office therefore I must be as healthy as possible - maddening.

Happy to have friends and support others, especially on the days when your status doesn't say "under her goal" because you're being honest and it's hard sometimes!
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love motivation buddies as well. The last 10-15 are super tough.
    CW= 140
    GW=130

I go between 138 -145...super annoying. Anytime I get to the high 130's I start to slack off. Drives me nuts.
  • dianamtiya
    dianamtiya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get to about 138, pre- pregnancy weight. My twins are 4 years old. My Monday weight was so terrible, I'm reweighing myself tomorrow. I'm hoping a few good days have helped. But I'm also hoping it shocked me to stay motivated. I'm new to the community thing, please faded me/ friend me. Thx
  • pizzawanter
    pizzawanter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I need help! Fell off the wagon 3 weeks ago and the pounds are creeping back up. Need accountability and motivation buddies! We can do this!
  • amandacurry752
    amandacurry752 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am looking for motivation as well. Is anyone active on Instagram I feel like posting my progress and what I am eating really helps me but If no ones doing it with me, It fall off somtimes. Manduhpooh on insta, lets get motivated?!
  • cottagegyrl
    cottagegyrl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 5'5" and 132, looking to lose 5 lbs. Finding it hard to exercise with a sore IT band, so I can't run. Would love to hear stories or suggestions.
  • LittleCulturedPearl
    LittleCulturedPearl Posts: 71 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm in! Add me! I am 5'5" and 128 lbs. Goal is to shred 9lbs for my race day (Sept 25, 2016) and maintain 120lbs after the race. I've started the 5:2 fasting schedule (5 days of 1200 net cal. and 2 days of 500 net cal). I REALLY NEED HELP SHREDDING! Setting a new PR during my upcoming marathon is so important to me and I will appreciate your support! And I'll definitely give you mine as well!

Cheers!
    Liz
  • SAhmedova
    SAhmedova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello girls :) last year trying to lose those last 4 kilograms that keep me away from the desired weight :) If I eat at about 1200 calories per day we'll be great BUT I'm always hungry and therefore I can dieting just 2-3 days, no more :neutral: maybe a little motivation will help me reach my goal :smile:
  • chelm1222
    chelm1222 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to lose around 15 lb by October so I can fit in my wedding dress. Any friend requests or motivation will be happily accepted! :)
  • harveah2
    harveah2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I"m in the same playing field. My goal is to tone this belly by September 25. I joined today and I'm set to lose 10 lbs by the 1st of September. Hopefully, i will lose more. I haven't been active for months...personal reasons. I started this morning walking for 30 minutes and 10 minutes of ab work. the goal is to do the exact routine plus more activity in the evening everyday till September 25, my birthday. I will be 47. I dont eat a lot but will allow stress to make me overindulge on food at times. I could use some motivation and friends on this site.
  • courtliv3
    courtliv3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too!

After a lot of progress in the last year without really trying, I've hit that awful plateau. That, plus two mini-vacations over the last two weekends, and I NEED to get my discipline back!

Cravings are out-of-control so I'm giving up added sugar (everything from zero-calorie sweetener to my favorite -- dark chocolate) for as long as I can stand it, while trying to maintain a 1200 calorie diet without feeling obsessive or deprived. I usually hit 45-60 min weight sessions 6x/week, with pilates and spin classes each 1x/week.

I've been on MFP for ages but I'd so love some buddies for chatting lifting, macros, motivation, and advice. Hit me up!

Wish you all the best, ladies! :smile:

• abacree
    abacree Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. Add me. I am 5'7" and fluctuate between 135-145 lbs. CW: 141. GW: 125. I am interested in toning up. I just started counting Macros. I am currently working out 5 days a week with a workout plan from Evan Childs. I have visited several websites to explore the idea of counting Macros and not just calories, and used this website to calculate mine http://www.healthylivingheavylifting.com/how-to-calculate-macros-for-cutting/ The number I got back was a higher calorie count than MFP. Anyone else have experience with this? Would love to get some perspective.
  • annathebee
    annathebee Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi! I've love for anyone with similar goals to add me! I'm 5'6" and at around 152-155 pounds. Ultimate goal is to lose 20-25 pounds. But my goal now is to lose 10 pounds by Christmas.
    Anyone else want to lose some by Christmas with me and be fitness buddies?
  • DeniseDamiano
    DeniseDamiano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. I am 5"5 165 pounds. I have a little fat around my waist that i would love to get rid of before i loose my waist. I also try to work out 3 to 4 times a week trying to tone up.Having motivation and determination is what I have. Just looking for company to keep me in that mindset and maybe give me some pointers.