What's your favorite thing you ate this past week?

Options

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Microwave coconut porridge! And cream of chicken soup. (It's been cold and I was craving warmth.) Yum. Still having that porridge though, it's such a teeny tiny serving but it's ridiculously filling. (Tip - eat with teaspoon)

http://www.bantingwarehouse.com/banting-blog/recipes/item/coconut-porridge

ooh I'm making this!
  • NonnaTurtle
    NonnaTurtle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Roasted brussels, mushrooms and bacon drizzled with coconut oil. yummy
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I discovered a flax muffin that tastes like carrot cake...I am going to have to start saving it for special occasions though,it's pretty high on calories. So good though....
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/german_salad.html

We've had this salad twice this past week and we both love it!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I made an awesome fresh cod loin (1.73lbs) drizzled with butter, capers with lemon & basil, few other pepper seasonings, topped with parmesan and hot paprika then baked in parchment paper. First time I tried it with parchment and I highly recommend it. Cooked 20 minutes and it was perfectly done for two. So happy!
  • Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Warm keto chocolate cake in a mug with whip cream - yum!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Mississippi Roast in a bowl with extra butter and seasoning.

Basic Recipe: https://skinnywithlisa.com/mississippi-crock-pot-roast/

Options to reduce carbs further: lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=841013
  • LauraCoth
    LauraCoth Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Blue cheese sirloin steak salad at a local restaurant last night.
  • JTyler2016
    JTyler2016 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Grilled Portobello Turkey Jack Burger, with sliced Vine Tomato, Avocado, and Hot Sauce. Not pictured, grilled sweet potato wedges.

Total Nutritional Content: 451 Calories, 13g Net Carbs, 24g Fat, and 42g Protein (total includes 87g of sweet potato wedges not pictured.)

5u57kioefvn3.jpg
  • TishaGettinFit
    TishaGettinFit Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Swiss chard and mushrooms cooked up with some cut up thick sliced bacon. Or last nights dinner of sliced up steakand green pepper (fresh from our garden) cooked up in some cream sauce over a bed of cauliflower rice.
  • ChrissyGoto
    ChrissyGoto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    Mississippi Roast in a bowl with extra butter and seasoning.

Basic Recipe: https://skinnywithlisa.com/mississippi-crock-pot-roast/

Options to reduce carbs further: lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=841013

I LOVE this roast! Make it all the time.
  • ChrissyGoto
    ChrissyGoto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My favorite was yesterday's lunch, Beef Fajitas. No wraps or rice and beans, but lots of thinly sliced lean sirloin over sautéed onions and peppers with cheese and avocado. YUM!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    frozen yoghurt fixings bar. wet walnuts, kitkat bits, reeses' cups, and more delicious yummies. it was to raise money for harnessed to hope northern breed rescue though. I didn't need to know that this place existed 1 mile form my house.
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This looked so amazing I made it for lunch today & it was!!
    sarahthes wrote: »
    11% yogurt topped with almond butter and a few really excellent fresh blueberries.

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    This past week I've eaten some particularly yummy meals. A chorizo, green chilis, and cauliflower casserole. Marinated London broil cooked rare with caprese salad. A bunless cheeseburger from Five Guys with extra cheese, pickles, mayo, and mushrooms that just hit the spot. A summer squash au gratin side dish. Carnitas and chorizo at the Mexican place. A good food week for sure! :)
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I'm on a super tight budget right now, so I've been keeping it simple, my current favorite dinner is bangers (sausages) with peppers, onions, mushrooms and zucchini sauteed in a blend of chili flavoured olive oil and a big pat of butter.
  • GlitterRayne
    GlitterRayne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think my favorite thing has been steak with hollandaise sauce. Wish I'd had mushrooms to go with it lol.
  • GlitterRayne
    GlitterRayne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm on a super tight budget right now, so I've been keeping it simple, my current favorite dinner is bangers (sausages) with peppers, onions, mushrooms and zucchini sauteed in a blend of chili flavoured olive oil and a big pat of butter.

I always wondered what bangers were. Thanks for clarifying :)
  • LauraCoth
    LauraCoth Posts: 303 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    And today it was leftover lamb Korma and coconut curry cauliflower.
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    ivanfawcettgibson Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    For tonight's evening meal I did the aubergine pizza recipe from dietdoctor.com. For afters whipped double cream with blueberries and raspberries.
    I have to say, my favourite thing is a 3 egg omelette with kale and a strong cheese, maybe some spring onion, too.