Hot Chocolate....... possible????

Options
2»

Replies

• sas1uk
    sas1uk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks RowdysLady, I've just looked that up on Amazon and I can get it in the UK too. Now...having lived a sheltered , UK life...... :D .......what I DO with a syrup??! :o
    Sometimes, when I read these boards, I feel like I've been kidnapped by aliens and only just rejoined the earthlings! :D Whilst I'm posting, apologies to the person who asked to " friend"? I haven't a clue how to do that stuff as I don't do Facebook.....sorry.
    Despite being a Luddite, I'm so glad we have this board!
    Apologies for " going on" !
    Sas :)
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I use chocolate protein powder. Just needs to be mixed/stirred (I use a fork) with a small amount (1/4 - 1/2 cup) of cold water first. Then top with hot water. I mix half a scoop and then pour my coffee on top every morning. Tastes just like a mocha. Lately I have been mixing it with unsweetened almond milk instead of water and my son uses regular milk.
  • sas1uk
    Options
    Thanks Rachel!
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky that I like hot "vanilla" which means I can just warm up unsweetened vanilla almond milk & add some Stevia! LOL
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Avalanche sugar free hot chocolate has 0.3g of carbs

Avalanche + Sugar-free = ?

(Hint: It ain't constipation..)
  • imagination_fragments
    Options
    I made this tasty concoction earlier in the week when i was desperate for chocolate

2/3 c. heavy whipping cream
    1 oz square of baker's unsweetened chocolate
    torani sugar free chocolate syrup to taste
    vanilla extract
    almond milk

I melted the baker's chocolate into the heavy whipping cream. Then added the vanilla extract and then the almond milk to get the constancy i wanted. I then added the chocolate syrup to taste. It was pretty thick but oh so tasty
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I do the same as dragonwolf, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, dash of vanilla essence, unsweetened cocoa, Stevia, and light squirty cream and cinnamon on top :) u can add a spoon of Pb, or chocolate protein powder
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Green and blacks cocoa & unsweetened soya milk & sweetener - usually approx 2 carbs. I wouldn't use highlights because of the neat sugar.
  • sas1uk
    Options
    Right, thanks! I can get Green and Blacks so that's one to try. I've been using Highlights but Carb count is huge :o
    It's my one real indulgence....