• jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ontario Canada
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hello, I'm 42 and on the Northwest side of Chicago in a small suburb. I've been logging consistently for a couple of years and offer great support but want support in return. No friend collectors please
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    mrhonesty wrote: »
    Hello, I'm 42 and on the Northwest side of Chicago in a small suburb. I've been logging consistently for a couple of years and offer great support but want support in return. No friend collectors please

Yey, NW side! I'm originally from Edison park.
  • bigme3505
    bigme3505 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    South Carolina, anyone close by?
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40! :D Military wife, mother of 6, and currently stationed in Southern Arizona. I used to be fit before my caboose baby (who recently celebrated her 7th birthday, eek!). I was starving on Weight Watchers, and I decided to check out my caloric intake on MFP. Turns out I was starving!! :s

Doing circuit training and Zumba three days a week. Spin on the other two (resting on weekends right now). Eating at a deficit (1500 to 1800 depending on how active my day is). I've got a long road ahead to get back into fighting shape, but by golly, I'm on it!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 45....have a few more pounds to reach my goal wt....would love to have more 40 and Fabulous friends!! Add me if you all would like! :)
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Southern Illinois and 47 here, I have used MFP to help me get into the best shape of my life. The sis a great program. Feel free to add me as a Friend.
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    New Brunswick, Canada here - I'm 43, and pretty new to MFP. I joined in July and am loving it so far! Down 9 lbs, with many more to go, but I'm on my way!
  • CatfromCork
    CatfromCork Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also 43 from NB, Canada :)
  • ndetmer
    ndetmer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    47 living In Denver Colorado.
  • AAAmom2008
    AAAmom2008 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Almost 44! ....live in Evansville, IN. Reached my goal to be fit and 40!! ...but 8-10 has crept back on! ...I really need a swift kick in the *kitten* to get back in gear!! ...add me and help motivate me!
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 41, 2 kids grown & out of the house, 3 dogs and I live in Manhattan, KS. Add me as a friend!
  • Pamcakes37221
    Pamcakes37221 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Almost 48, Nashville, TN but grew up in Milford, MI! Married, 3 big kids, and today is Day 2 on MFP...ready to get healthy!
  • ivydwellers
    ivydwellers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Owatonna Minnesota. Why havent any told us that 40 is nothing like 20?
  • kumho
    kumho Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 and live in Reading England
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    LouisvilleRunner73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and you can guess where I am from. ;)
  • wow_suzibear1
    wow_suzibear1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im 48 and I live in the suburbs of Chicago. 3 grown children, and 3 (under 3) grandboys with one more due in Jan. Im a young but busy granny :)
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 47...western Canada
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I've been everywhere.... retired military now living in Montgomery AL. Feel free to add me, just let me know a little about yourself.
  • newme646
    newme646 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 45 and live in Logan, Utah. Looking for friends and motivation!