Low carb friends

Options
nursekirsty
nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
Hi not really new to mfp but starting low carb and wanting to keep check on my macros.

Looking for friends who post daily, I have 100lbs to lose.

Thanks

Replies

• CeliaSea
    CeliaSea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi. I try to post daily and have 80+ left to go. Feel free to add me.
  • co_lau
    co_lau Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ttgrandma
    ttgrandma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    please add me. I am working on 10 lbs at a time...so slow but I check in everyday and always need encouragement. Would love to help you on your journey!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm around all the time!
  • Brigit723
    Brigit723 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :) I usually post daily and have 71lbs to go
  • missesquirejd
    missesquirejd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and this WOE - almost 4 weeks in. I'd love new friends as well!
  • GlitterRayne
    GlitterRayne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I added you. Anyone else feel free to add me as well. Support is a good thing :)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    hv5b1khjr7iw.jpg

Welcome, I'd like to lose about 10 inches of my waist.

>:) or o:)
  • tribal351
    tribal351 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me... I have no idea how to add friends, so someone can feel free to tell me how to do that also, lol.
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. :)
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. It is subject to change drastically though so be warned, lol! I have been keto (2nd go of it in the past 5 years) since May 1st. I am still playing around with macros and calories to see what works best for me. Not just for weight loss, but for general well being. I am trying to make this a permanent way of life so as to not get back into the diet roller coaster. I just want to FEEL the best I possibly can so I am constantly tweaking things.

Feel free to peek in anytime! ;)
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    tribal351 wrote: »
    Anyone can feel free to add me... I have no idea how to add friends, so someone can feel free to tell me how to do that also, lol.

You would click on their name, which leads you to a pop up where you would click on THEIR NAME again, then hit add friend. There's probably an easier way, but you can burn more calories the long way. Hahahahaha! :D
  • KailynKitten
    KailynKitten Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya im not new to MFP but still fairly new to Keto, day 24 doing pretty well so far, anyone interested in keto mfp friends is welcome to add me :)
  • bensnj
    bensnj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie and would be happy to add some friends. Thanks SuperCarlori
    for explaining how .
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me also. I'm not new to mfp, but only about 6 weeks in to low carb/keto woe and twenty days in at tracking my food again, I'm still playing with my macros and trying to get my fat in.
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Not new to keto or mfp...but feel free to add me! Not eating LCHF for weight loss but rather for PCOS reasons and its appetite suppressing wonders. According to my ticker, I've been logging consistently for 1,360 days and I've been keto for almost one year.
    I haven't been trying to actively lose weight but looking back, I've lost almost 9 pounds at maintenance level calories.
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me. LCHF for 2mos. & trying to adjust to not really having an appetite & getting my fat intake consistent.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me as well :)