SuperDorkLori

Options

Replies

• genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    genmon00 wrote: »
    Ok i feel like i might the only Extrovert here lol I enjoy talking to people and people like telling me their life stories :) I find people very interesting (haha might be that maybe Im a little nosy?) Unfortunately with my crazy schedule now I don't get too much time to socialize in person and miss it! Im so glad I found this forum! Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable. Also some very funny and witty people too lol

No, you're not the only one! I, too, am quite extroverted. Some people like to say 'loud and obnoxious' but I prefer to call myself 'the female Chandler Bing' lol!

I love chandler! Haha Its been awhile since I've watched Friends, every time I watch though I feel so old. I was in high school when it first came on!
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    i'm kinda the opposite too. Interact with people A LOT during the week and am usually too busy outside the home on the weekends to even log onto MFP. (do most of my forum reading at work :wink: shhhh..) But on the flip side, find myself mostly reading the forums and not interacting a lot and suspect that most people on here don't really even know who I am. All positive though, cuz I learn a lot from reading all your posts!
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Smoked33 wrote: »
    Elder Scrolls
    I miss me some Elder Scrolls(and other single player RPG) :(
    My pc died an epic death and I don't have the money I can justify to rebuild a gaming PC. Sadly I'm in withdrawl :(

I cannot like this. It's horrid. I'm sorry.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    @SuperCarLori I had flashbacks to the Love Toilet SNL skit...lmao

Yes! That's what I was referring to, I just couldn't quite get there lol
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'm another Intovert. Moving out to the country did it to me. I used to be out all the time with tons of people, now it's me and the kids and I have become very accustomed to this type of life. Now I hate crowds and going into large towns. My personality doesn't seem to fit the way I am. I'm all around a strange duck. I tend to tell people that you either love me or hate me.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    @ProCoffeenator

I'm picking up what you're putting down.
    I live in a teeny little town, but my house is on the corner of the two main roads heading in, so approximately three thousand people pass the house on any given day. I seriously get panic attacks at times just thinking of sitting on the porch. Other times I'm outside with no bra on, like WHAT?? there's just no telling with me. Pleased to meet you, lady.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    I'm another Intovert. Moving out to the country did it to me. I used to be out all the time with tons of people, now it's me and the kids and I have become very accustomed to this type of life. Now I hate crowds and going into large towns. My personality doesn't seem to fit the way I am. I'm all around a strange duck. I tend to tell people that you either love me or hate me.

Not buying it! You don't seem hateable.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Smoked33 wrote: »
    Elder Scrolls
    I miss me some Elder Scrolls(and other single player RPG) :(
    My pc died an epic death and I don't have the money I can justify to rebuild a gaming PC. Sadly I'm in withdrawl :(

LOVE Elder Scrolls - still playing Skyrim. I played Shadow of Mordor for awhile but the redundancy kinda got to me. I also, about once a month, play D&D on paper and pencil old school with friends - I'm stuck in the 4E world though and can't afford to "level up" to 5th Edition. I'm a true gamer geek and so's Anna but my youngest? I think she was switched at birth...prissy, girly and no interest in anything geek. Sigh...where'd I go wrong?
  • ProCoffeenator
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

Haha @RalfLott truly I am! I've got big personality and tend to say things how they are. People don't always like it.
  • ProCoffeenator
    Options
    @ProCoffeenator

I'm picking up what you're putting down.
    I live in a teeny little town, but my house is on the corner of the two main roads heading in, so approximately three thousand people pass the house on any given day. I seriously get panic attacks at times just thinking of sitting on the porch. Other times I'm outside with no bra on, like WHAT?? there's just no telling with me. Pleased to meet you, lady.

Sounds like we are kindred spirits!!
  • RalfLott
    edited August 2016
    Options

Haha @RalfLott truly I am! I've got big personality and tend to say things how they are. People don't always like it.

Ohhh? (he said innocently). Can you give us some examples so we can understand?
  • ProCoffeenator
    Options
    We did a personality test at work awhile back... To show how you interact with others and how you handle interactions personally.
    Everyone tended to have blue and some other color I forget now. Anyways, they were all need to be approached calmly and needed gentle explanation of criticism etc.
    Me on the other hand, I was orange. Says things bluntly, wants information straight up with no fluffy kitty crap to soften the blow. That was me. Nailed me perfect.

I'm the one willing to call people out when they have done something wrong. I'm blunt say what they did then offer suggestions on how to fix it.
    Real world there are actually people who don't like that. View it as bossy or rude.

I'm really a nice person, if you can get past me being obnoxiously honest!

I love by the motto: if you are gonna do it, do it right the first time. Lol
  • RalfLott
    Options
    And if you did it wrong.... don't admit it?
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    We take are kindred spirits, then. I'm loud and vulgar, not much tact. I think it's evolved into something wonderful. Weeds out the weak Lolol
  • ProCoffeenator
    Options
    @RalfLott absolutely admit it, own it, fix it!

@SuperCarLori yup, vulgarity is the spice to my life. My mind gets in the gutter and I'm joking around making life fun.
    A Rose is a weed in daisy patch. It's all about your perspective.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    @ProCoffeenator I sometimes wish I was more blunt and assertive. Times when I have to get assertive usually cause me terrible anxiety. I will step up when required but I prefer not to. lol.

I do have the sort of face that reveals all my emotions so I think even when I'm polite and make no comment my face does the work for me... ;)
  • RalfLott
    Options
    You ladies can't be that vulgar...... can you?
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @RowdysLady and @Smoked33 I still play World of Warcraft . I'm an introvert , too, although I can talk quite a bit in a small group. Got to have my alone time, though.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    You ladies can't be that vulgar...... can you?

*kitten* yeah!!
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    I personally think you are awesome and would miss you were you not your self sung dorkiness. Just sayin...

❤❤❤