What's the meaning behind

Your username??
Mine is a bit of a play on my favorite phrase.
"Leave me alone I'm procaffinating!"
Procaffinating = drinking coffee while procrastinating >:)

Replies

• lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    edited August 2016
    I love your name ProCoffenator. I am definitely pro coffee and pro procrastination.

The rest of my message disappeared. I am Lisa and both of my children were born in July = lisajuly
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Yes, usernames are so individualized. I enjoyed the name ProCoffenator as well. I smiled when I saw it.

My username S3rend1p1ty combines one of my favorite happenings and one of my favorite band name.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Myrii Storm is my gamer handle. B)
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Mine's pretty simple too. One of my many hobbies is writing poetry. It used to be "Ladypoet" but over the years as the internet was born and expanded, then exploded some other person out there was already using my handle so I had to find an alternative, and thus "ladipoet" spelled incorrectly on purpose was born.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    This is my full legal name. LOL
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Lola and Dee are both nicknames of mine. One from family, the other from friends. Out of all the flowers, daisies are my favorite.. and 23 was my "ideal age" I've always looked forward to lol it's funny because now time goes by so quickly that I sometimes forget how old I really am! :disappointed:
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Mine was auto generated by one of my previous companies lol it's the first three letters of my name (Geneva) and last name (Montanez) and I guess 00 cuz I was the first one at that company lol
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Well I suppose LCHFinScotland would be more appropriate now lol. Pre-VLC I ate what closely resembled a low carb (100g) paleo diet, though I didn't give up dairy. And I live in Scotland. Simple :smile:
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Shadowmafia - because I'm cool :sunglasses::joy:
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Love the names...
    I usually use a different name for boards and such but the name was taken. Damn you interwebs!! So I had to come up with something creative. I could have gone with my normal name but there are about a billion people with my name out there.