What's the meaning behind

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Phrick wrote: »
    way back when I wanted to see how far I could push the line on a parenting website (breastfeeding.com) after I got kicked once for poor behavior so i re-registered as "p.hucker" - that didn't last long before i was asked to change it so I went with Phrick. it's been probably 10+ years and is my username errywhere.

Love p.hucker... :D
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Mine is d for the first initial of my first name , marie is my middle name, t is the first initial of my last name and 116 is my birthday (Jan 16)
  • Aquawave
    Aquawave Posts: 260 Member
    I love the water and snorkeling, both salt water and clear Florida springs/runs.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    From one of my favorite book series The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever by Stephen R Donaldson
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    baconslave wrote: »
    I loves bacon. So when I went keto.... bacon+slave
    I will do anything for bacon. And also a play on how I felt success was only possible through keto, so perhaps it was an underhanded dig by my inner carb-addict who felt like a slave.

That was 2 years ago though, so....now it's all just. NOM....bacon....droool.

After 2 years you have now become the Bacon Master!!! :D:D:D
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Karlotta is my first name, and P (Phelps) is the initial of the last. Close friends call me Karla.

• Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    "Wenner" is the nickname my big sister gave me when we were kids (name is Wendy), and I picked Zen to try and keep myself chill....LOL Plus it kinda had a good flow.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    I have 4 stair-step sons (ages 13, 12, 10, 9)
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Cyndi146 was generated by a previous forum cuz just Cyndi was taken. I've used it for everything now for the past 10 years. I tell people it's me Cyndi and I'm first, then I have 4 kids, and there's 6 in our fam. Boring, I know.
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Tara4boys wrote: »
    I have 4 stair-step sons (ages 13, 12, 10, 9)

My kids are stair stepped too... 22 ds, 20 ds, 18 dd, 16 dd :)
  • robmckim2
    robmckim2 Posts: 23 Member
    Mine is too original...I'm a Jr. so it's basically my name with a 2 in place of Jr.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    This is my full legal name. LOL

Now we can stalk you.

Just kidding. Lol
  • diabdiane
    diabdiane Posts: 7 Member
    My name is not elegant, but it's meant to be a shortcut to my community "identity". Diane is my first name and the diab is just to indicate that I have diabetes (2) which is part of my motivation for doing this.
    p.s. In other communities, I'm usually sfdi which is again partly to be one of my nicknames and to indicate that my home is San Francisco. Great thread!
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Well, my last name starts with S... So... Sarah-the-S. I've used this handle since getting married 11 years ago--it's my go-to if my other option is taken. Started using it because my husband has always gone by (hisname)thes and I've always been a bit soppy like that.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    The usernames are always interesting.

My hubs has always called me Sunshine (when he's not calling me Devil Woman), and I love bunnies! And squirrels, but sunny bunny squirrel didn't have a good flow.

Ugh ... Now I've got that "puppy monkey baby" commercial in my head. :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7uY36-LwA
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    I love that little creature (puppymonkeybaby). He's so ugly and creepy, he's cute. I want to pick him up and hope he licks my face.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Sappy ol' me has a very self explanatory one....Rowdy is the man of my dreams though we've only been together not quite 2 years yet. I am forever his. My real name is Donna.