Any recommendations for Lindt

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    @KnitOrMiss I agree with you, I find if I have a "sweeter" chocolate, say 70-85%, I'm more likely to eat a full serving or more of it. A full milk chocolate bar, I could continuously eat those. Once you start getting into the 90% range and up it gets harder and harder to eat a lot of it due to the bitter flavor.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    I don't eat chocolate very often
    but when I do, I eat
    rch5yi4usdff.jpg

>:) or o:)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I just know not to eat it if you are gluten free due to celiac disease. Their lines are all contaminated so it is a HUGE risk.

• McShorty7
    McShorty7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat the 90% with some almonds and unsweetened coconut flakes. I feel a teeny bit of guilt when I do though because I wonder of making fat bombs with cocoa power and the other 2 ingredients as well as coconut oil would be better for me.
  • jaymo602
    jaymo602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    90 Percent almost every day!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I like the Ghirardelli "Hazelnut" dark chocolate. Is 7gm carbs per square. A square every once in a while is all I have. I purposely try not to keep it around, but hubby will buy it when he is out (he is loving dark chocolate now!). He eats it more than I do! I will smear a tsp of peanut butter on it sometimes too!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    85% with espresso coffee
    I find the 72% with latte too sweet.
    Or 85-90% just dark chocolate does it for me.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I don't eat chocolate very often
    but when I do, I eat
    rch5yi4usdff.jpg

>:) or o:)

I was eating these, but discovered my sweet bod dislikes sugar alcohols. All of them. All. The. Alcohols. Like, gain weight, slow loss, poop my pants. So....it's natural dark for me. Otherwise I'd still be eating these. They're cheaper lol. I guess I'm better off without the chemicals.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    I buy the 90% and have two squares most nights for dessert. Boy it is intense, but I love it. You are so lucky to have a store close by!