Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited June 2016 in Social Groups
The spreadsheet is just an added tool to use. It is not required to use the spreadsheet in order to participate in this challenge. o:)

You can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that corresponds with your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1px9NDs4LQVj9jd58E0LnrP2IjT3Dq6fo9ygjJzpt6UU/edit?usp=sharing

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
(It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my ProBook laptop to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop computer, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

And sometimes, it's just Google having issues.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP or to this type challenge here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your weight-loss journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I went to go add my info and I'm not on the spreadsheet. Can I be added. Thanks in advance. So ready for this challenge.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Mspmpayne wrote: »
    I went to go add my info and I'm not on the spreadsheet. Can I be added. Thanks in advance. So ready for this challenge.

Hi Paula, anyone who is not already listed on the spreadsheet can add their name and info to the bottom of the spreadsheet. I'll sort it alphabetically later. My laptop won't be available until Monday, so I can add you then, if you haven't already done so. (I'm on my tablet right now and it's not too agreeable when it comes to the spreadsheet. :( )

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    0k thank you so much Ann'e. :)
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Found it... thank you
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've just come back to MFP and come in search of you all. I've added my name to the bottom of the spreadsheet and updated it to reflect that I only only started weighing again last week. So I hope that makes sense and look forward to joining you all again. :smile:
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    <3
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    I've just come back to MFP and come in search of you all. I've added my name to the bottom of the spreadsheet and updated it to reflect that I only only started weighing again last week. So I hope that makes sense and look forward to joining you all again. :smile:

Welcome back!
    You filled in the spreadsheet perfectly!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @cycletrak1 Hi I went to put in my numbers for 8/30 and they seem to be gone then I looked down the sheet and they are in the page. I know how to fill a graph but I never figured how to move things. Could you scoot me back where I belong and then I will put in the number for this week. Thanks sue
  • cycletrak1
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @cycletrak1 Hi I went to put in my numbers for 8/30 and they seem to be gone then I looked down the sheet and they are in the page. I know how to fill a graph but I never figured how to move things. Could you scoot me back where I belong and then I will put in the number for this week. Thanks sue

@2020pinktogo Some how things were erased or moved around and also the top 4 rows were no longer frozen. I refroze the top 4 rows and then I went back to an earlier version to copy your info. You should be all set now. B)
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    On my tablet this morning. So please put my weight in for the 24th..... 177. Thank you.