Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe!

Options
Just thought I'd share the fat bomb recipe I tried this morning that turned out great! It's very lemon-y!

-2oz cream cheese
-4 tbsp each of: butter, coconut oil, heavy cream
-1 lemon, for juice and zest
-1/2tsp lemon extract
-4 packets stevia

1) take cream cheese and gently melt on half power in the microwave until soft, then add butter, coconut oil and whisk well. Lastly add heavy cream and whisk again

2) squeeze lemon juice into mixture, then add extract, and the zest of one quarter of the lemon and whisk well. *you may not want to add the extract unless you really like lemon flavor which I do

Replies

• BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That sounds wonderful. Do you let it get cold in the fridge?
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I have the liquid stevia. Do you know how many drops is equivalent to a packet?
  • thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh crap I just realized it cut off my recipe! Sorry!

3) add stevia and mix well, the use an ice cube tray or silicone mold and stick it in the fridge until frozen and that's it!
  • thelowcarblady
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    I have the liquid stevia. Do you know how many drops is equivalent to a packet?

I believe 1 packet equals about 10 drops
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    How many carbs is this please? Sounds great!!
  • thelowcarblady
    Options
    MrsKila wrote: »
    How many carbs is this please? Sounds great!!

Honestly I haven't figured it out yet at this point but I was just going to make a recipe on mfp and just look at the exact ingredients I used - every brand is going to vary a bit but I'll try to post mine as soon as I get it entered in
  • IowaHomeGirl
    IowaHomeGirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've never made fat bombs, but I just may have to start! Thanks for the recipe.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    About how many fat bombs does this recipe make? If it makes 12, then there's about a gram of carbs in each one.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I just had a tbsp of mascarpone cheese with a couple of drops of stevia 6g fat, no carbs, soooo yummy.
  • thelowcarblady
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    About how many fat bombs does this recipe make? If it makes 12, then there's about a gram of carbs in each one.

Yes this made about 12 of them -- sorry I should have paid attention to the info it cut off when I originally posted!
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    Last night I needed a snack before bed and had 1 cup of chicken stock with a tbsp of coconut oil. That was tasty and savory. Drank it fast so the oil wasn't like a slick, lol.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I made something pretty similar last night. The random website I found it on had lemon and chocolate, and I made the chocolate. It used 4oz cream cheese and 4oz butter with 1/4 cup coconut oil though. So slightly different proportions, but it was reading this post that made me think to search for a recipe in the first place! I have lemons so will make the lemon flavor later this week. @thelowcarblady thanks for posting!
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm making these tomorrow as a surprise for DH. He loves anything with the word "cheesecake" in its name! <3
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You say to put in the fridge until frozen. Do you eat them frozen or just chilled in the fridge?
  • ChrissyGoto
    ChrissyGoto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try these!
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have never made fat bombs... they sound delicious! I am kind of new to all of this so I am really trying to get creative with my foods. Any tips for the newbie? :)
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    @coopscoopc - Welcome. I'm getting back into Keto myself. I tried gluten free, low carb pancakes last night. They were fun and tasty, not exactly 'cakey' but very good.

2tbsp cream cheese
    2 eggs
    1tsp sweetenter (I used 10 drops stevia liquid)
    1/2 tsp cinnamon

blended in my ninja blender and cooked in butter. I didn't use syrup, I was out of SF. Hubby even liked them.

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Last night I needed a snack before bed and had 1 cup of chicken stock with a tbsp of coconut oil. That was tasty and savory. Drank it fast so the oil wasn't like a slick, lol.

Run it in a blender or with a milk frother and slick be gone! :wink:
    Creamy and smooth
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is the best recipe ever. Finally made it. Used Swerve confectioners sugar instead of Stevia. Also heavy on the lemon. I put them in little candy holds and they looked so cute. Thanks for sharing this recipe. It is even better than candy!!