Non scale victories in August!

Options
akmomof7
akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
I just had to share my accomplishment yesterday! I went out and in getting ready discovered that I fit into not just my super fat jeans, but 2 more pairs!! Yay for fitting into old favorites! Anyone else having victories that have nothing to do with the numbers on the scale?

Replies

• kimpacheco22
    kimpacheco22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @akmomof7 That's awesome!!! Congratulations! I haven't noticed any non-scale victories just yet, but I just restarted last week. So hopefully soon I will be celebrating with you!
  • Thafethik
    Thafethik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    What wonderful bunch of non scale victories! Made my night!
  • kimpacheco22
    kimpacheco22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @bohemiantanya At least you stuck to it. Good job!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    My stretched out mama belly has considerably shrunk!much of the sagginess is gone :)

That's awesome!
  • RosslandMTBr
    RosslandMTBr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    I just had my baby in May. I finally fit into my clothes from last summer! I'm hoping I'll need a new wardrobe for next summer

That's amazing! Such a good feeling. I had a baby in March and I am saving money for a new wardrobe once I get down to my goal weight.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    All you mamas with babies are doing great! I had to wait for my babies to reach nine (they're ten now) to really get motivated to take care of myself.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I was at my heaviest when I got pregnant, so when I lost the baby weight I decided why stop there, I should keep going