Bikini body guide anyone?

Options
ttw1211
ttw1211 Posts: 91 Member
Hello!
I asked this in the other forum for fitness but since I do LCHF, I figured I would ask in here if anyone has done BBG with Kayla Itsines? Likes and dislikes about it?
I have fallen off the LCHF wagon this summer and sept 1st I need to get back on track so I'm hoping this helps.
Thanks for your time :)

Replies

• kristamas
    kristamas Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've started it (before going LCHF) but only made it a month before going on a hiatus until I can drop more weight.

•Amazing workout, and you can modify it to your fitness level
    •The workouts are hard but you feel really accomplished at the end
    •Can do it at home
    •The online support community is amazing
    •Fast results

Dislikes (or maybe just things to consider):
    •It is a big commitment: working out 5-6 days a week, and she works you hard
    •For me it was hard on my knees and I kept getting muscle strains, so I think you have to really be careful with stretching and foam rolling and warming up. Even my husband who's in pretty good shape had some issues from doing it

Don't know if that helps since I wasn't eating LCHF when I did it, but I would really suggest it! I'm doing mostly cardio right now to get in a bit better shape first, and once I get down more weight I'm definitely going to start again.
  • ttw1211
    ttw1211 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    kristamas wrote: »
    I've started it (before going LCHF) but only made it a month before going on a hiatus until I can drop more weight.

•Amazing workout, and you can modify it to your fitness level
    •The workouts are hard but you feel really accomplished at the end
    •Can do it at home
    •The online support community is amazing
    •Fast results

Dislikes (or maybe just things to consider):
    •It is a big commitment: working out 5-6 days a week, and she works you hard
    •For me it was hard on my knees and I kept getting muscle strains, so I think you have to really be careful with stretching and foam rolling and warming up. Even my husband who's in pretty good shape had some issues from doing it

Don't know if that helps since I wasn't eating LCHF when I did it, but I would really suggest it! I'm doing mostly cardio right now to get in a bit better shape first, and once I get down more weight I'm definitely going to start again.

Thank you so much for your input!!