September Goals Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @NicoleL874 - thanks for recommending this thread! You're THE BEST!
  • metalmaiden63217
    metalmaiden63217 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1. Drink more water... more than just 64 - 72 oz
    2. Incorporate new exercises into my gym routine
    3. Beat my personal best and bike 10 miles in an hour
    4. Reach my 100 pounds lost goal (10 lbs to go)
    5. Not stress so much about this horrible hair loss
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    @metalmaiden63217 - I also struggle with the hair loss. I am trying to get more protein in my diet but I also just started taking these hair vitamins that I bought from Bariatric Eating's website. One bottle was about $35, is a 2 month supply and got great reviews.
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Biotin is also great for hair loss. I take 1000 mcg daily. Picked them up at Walmart Supermarket Center for maybe $10 for a three-month supply.
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    I was taking biotin as well - decided to invest in an all in one vitamin as well as the hair vitamins from Bariatric Eating's site. Hoping to see a difference soon. Had a hair cut this weekend and my hair stylist said that my hair texture and everything was good so I was happy about that :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    1. Increase water & protein
    2. Reduce Carbs (especially chocolate)
    3. Exercise 5 days a week (3 cardio / 2 strength)
    4. Log my food more closely
    5. Get under 140lbs
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    1. Lots of business trips this month so base running goal is 30 miles a week. Stretch goal is to manage a 60 mile week.
    2. Get to 145 pounds. My low weight so far has been 146.2 but I have been bouncing all over the place.
    3. Kettlebells or yoga at least twice a week.

It was a busy month at home and work so I didn't manage weekly updates; but, here it is, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

1. I managed 30 miles a week despite business travel. I didn't manage a 60 mile week...because I did a SEVENTY mile week. Finished it this morning. Now I need a nap.

2. I got as low as 143.1!...and, of course, immediately started bouncing all over the place again. I'm low-carbing it the next few days to see if I can cheat myself down again for my Sunday weigh in.

3. Semi-fail. When I'm home, I really just want to run; I did manage a couple of non-running days where I did some strength training. I had a great week when I was on a business trip and I fit in a Barre class and 2 Power Yoga classes. One day I exercised for 3 hours--elliptical in the morning, yoga in the early afternoon, and elliptical again in the evening. Barre nearly brought me to tears and I can run 70 miles a week, yo!
  • Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my problem is this month. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut of zero motivation and my weight loss had plateaued.

Same goals for next month as I posted for this month. Next month I've got to get my a** in gear! :blush: