Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe!

Options
2»

Replies

• MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I made a batch, too, and these things are dangerous! I struggled to limit myself to just 3!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
  • SunflowerAngel7777
    Options
    Oh crap I just realized it cut off my recipe! Sorry!

3) add stevia and mix well, the use an ice cube tray or silicone mold and stick it in the fridge until frozen and that's it!

I put mine in mini cupcake pans with the liners, easy to remove and keeps your hands clean when eating... So YUmmmmmmmmmmmy :)
  • SunflowerAngel7777
    Options
    coopscoopc wrote: »
    I have never made fat bombs... they sound delicious! I am kind of new to all of this so I am really trying to get creative with my foods. Any tips for the newbie? :)

Check out Pinterest, lots of recipes I have a lot pinned to my page on Pinterest if you want to find me there. Same username. :)
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd share the fat bomb recipe I tried this morning that turned out great! It's very lemon-y!

-2oz cream cheese
    -4 tbsp each of: butter, coconut oil, heavy cream
    -1 lemon, for juice and zest
    -1/2tsp lemon extract
    -4 packets stevia

1) take cream cheese and gently melt on half power in the microwave until soft, then add butter, coconut oil and whisk well. Lastly add heavy cream and whisk again

2) squeeze lemon juice into mixture, then add extract, and the zest of one quarter of the lemon and whisk well. *you may not want to add the extract unless you really like lemon flavor which I do

Sounds awesome, I'm going to have to try making these next time I'm getting hangry!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing always looking for new ideas and recipes yum
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just made these... they are in the freezer as we speak
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I made them over the weekend for a picnic and they were a hit! Thanks for sharing.
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I made these a week or so ago and won't let DH have any. He's offering me chores in exchange for a couple of these. LOL. I might share...maybe. They are SO good.!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I still have half left of the coconut oil ones I made last week in the fridge. I just cut them in half now and have in my morning coffee, when they run out I'd like to try these.