Results.

Options
2»

Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Phase 2 complete. I was able to fit into a few more smaller items in my closet so I know I'm shrinking. Medium scrubs are getting loose too! Maybe by the end of phase 3 I'll be in small scrubs. On to phase 3!!!!!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Way to stay committed!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Thanks!
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    12 weeks ✔

here are my FINAL results:

3" off of my Waist
    4.5" off of the "mommy tummy"
    5" from my hips
    2" from each of my thighs
    0.75" from each of my upper arms

That's 15.25 inches! Gone!

With a total of 15.1 lbs lost!!!

I'm in shock!

Phase 3 I really tried to tighten up on my eating habits and I was also walking 10,000 steps a day (I use a fitbit). By sticking to it, the past few weeks the weight has just been melting off.
    I'm going to do another round of Body Revolution before moving on to another program, so we'll see how it goes!

Hang in there everyone, your consistency and hard work will pay off in the long run!

HAPPY SWEATING!

Great results - did you decide upon another round of BR?
  • FitWithVic
    Options
    Phase 2 results! I have officially lost:

5.2 pounds
    1" from my bust
    1.5" from my waist
    1.5" off my "mommy tummy"
    1" off my hips
    1.25" off each thigh

So all together I've lost:

11.2 pounds (!!! More than I ever expected!)
    3" from my bust (But my cup size is the same, so I'm guessing the majority of those inches was back fat? Not sure where those 3" came from lol)
    4" from my waist!
    2.5" from the "mommy tummy." It's still very much THERE and in my face lol, but I'm happy with the loss!
    2" from my hips
    2.5" off each thigh. Super happy about this lol

I am .8 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight! After reaching that, I'd like to lose 5 more pounds and then reevaluate. I'd LIKE to lose those 5 pounds during Phase 3, but I'm realistically expecting to lose about 2-3 pounds. I'm really over the moon with the progress I've made and I feel great!

When I started this program I honestly doubted that I would make it this far - I'm so glad I stuck with it!

Good luck to us all! Can't wait to see everyone else's phase 2 results!

How did you get on in the end as those results are brilliant!
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited September 2016
    Options
    After this week I have two weeks to go till I'm done! I fit into a small scrub shirt!!!! And my mediums bottoms are getting bigger! Not tight at all!!
  • FitWithVic
    Options
    @1TheQueenB that's great news, how have you found the 2nd round, easy to commit to as you had the progress from the first round to motivate?
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    @FitWithVic if I remember correctly, the reason I quit the first/last time I attempt this program, I was scared that the workouts would be too hard after weeks 1 and 2 but as I continued on this time, I realized that although some moves are more challenging, you can always do them at your level, lighter weight, no weight, I don't do too many jumps just to save my knees for running...so it has been easier to commit to, knowing that i can adjust as needed. I also noticed that I like the even number workouts better than the odd number workouts too.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Latest update....I've started wearing SMALL SCRUB SHIRTS AT WORK!!!! And my medium pants are even more roomy!! :wink: :blush::smile: :smiley:
    I'm on my second to last week of Body Revolution!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Three more workouts! Someone today asked me if I had gastric bypass surgery!!! I'm just so Flattered!!!!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    FYI. I am not currently doing 30DS (a mix for the moment of NROL and jillians Body shred). But I read up on some of the older threads I had started. Congratulations on keeping going! You are doing awesome ***high five****
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    So I completed JMBR this morning, my size went from 10 or 12 depending on the brand to 8 :blush: