**Tear** Poor poor little.....

Options

Replies

• Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    I'm not there yet, but I know I will be once I lose more weight. It happened to me at 20. I had my first baby and went from an A cup to a full C, if not a D, during pregnancy and breastfeeding. When I stopped breastfeeding, my breasts completely deflated. I seriously thought to myself, "what 80 year old took my boobs and gave me hers?". I was not warned about that. Lol.

Yeah that def makes it worse, doesn't it. There's this halo around all things motherhood. It's not a magical mystery. It's life and it's real. I could have done with a few warnings, y'know.

I breastfed all 4 of mine. I was a G cup while breastfeeding. But after the 4th kid, the DDs were kind of deflated. Now I wear a small C, but that's really only because I'm in denial. I'm probably a B cup now. My 13-year-old will pass me up within the year probably. :cry:
    Sad little pancakes they are. I'm going to start taking collagen to hopefully help with that and the other skin issues I have after losing.

Lol at the pancake refrence. That's a very accurate description. I wore a B cup for years when I should have been wearing an A. I finally swallowed my pride and bought an A. It felt so much better. All boobs are specials, especially pancakes. Pancakes are a much loved food. We should be proud! :wink:

No man would decline pancakes with whipped cream.... :lol:

Hahaha yes!!!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    I'm not there yet, but I know I will be once I lose more weight. It happened to me at 20. I had my first baby and went from an A cup to a full C, if not a D, during pregnancy and breastfeeding. When I stopped breastfeeding, my breasts completely deflated. I seriously thought to myself, "what 80 year old took my boobs and gave me hers?". I was not warned about that. Lol.

Yeah that def makes it worse, doesn't it. There's this halo around all things motherhood. It's not a magical mystery. It's life and it's real. I could have done with a few warnings, y'know.

I breastfed all 4 of mine. I was a G cup while breastfeeding. But after the 4th kid, the DDs were kind of deflated. Now I wear a small C, but that's really only because I'm in denial. I'm probably a B cup now. My 13-year-old will pass me up within the year probably. :cry:
    Sad little pancakes they are. I'm going to start taking collagen to hopefully help with that and the other skin issues I have after losing.

Lol at the pancake refrence. That's a very accurate description. I wore a B cup for years when I should have been wearing an A. I finally swallowed my pride and bought an A. It felt so much better. All boobs are specials, especially pancakes. Pancakes are a much loved food. We should be proud! :wink:

No man would decline pancakes with whipped cream.... :lol:

:lol:
    Well, I used to get complaints from DH, but he always teases anyway. If there is nothing to criticize, he will seriously come up with something. It's his talent. I asked him if he would prefer I regain the weight so he can have the bewbs back. Never seen him answer so fast. That was a big fat "NO!" lol!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    x2wdhmadzt6g.jpeg

I'll be 50 in 2 months. A good bra fixes droopy boobs! Weight loss and nursing were worth it!

Rockin' that dress! Daaaaayum.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Q: What's the most popular bra size for women over the age of 50?

A: 36-Long
    Q: What's the most popular bra size for women over the age of 50?

A: 36-Long

:joy::joy: NOOOOO! When I was little, my grandma would let me help her bathe. And I used to say "I don't want hotdogs for boobs one day" .... Because I suppose her boobs looked long like hotdogs to me .. :lol:

36"-Long?

(They wouldn't be Conies, though.)
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When you got the right man boobs work their magic even if they look like an apple in an old sock - trust me on this
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @kmn118 : Hysterical!!! Never had seen that clip before!!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    BaconSan2 wrote: »
    When you got the right man boobs work their magic even if they look like an apple in an old sock - trust me on this

:smile:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Yikes, I read manboobs at first! No thanks, ahaha. The clip is awesome.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    LOL :D
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    As long as I do not end up with a camel toe....
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    No kids so mine weren't droopy, just small. Paid for bigger ones. Love them. Money well spent!!!!
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    fatchimom wrote: »
    No kids so mine weren't droopy, just small. Paid for bigger ones. Love them. Money well spent!!!!

Yeah well, I haven't had kids either. And mine still droop. Come to think of it, I have a mother's pooch too. :neutral:
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I miss the boobs I had while breastfeeding. Since last fall I have lost ~8" from around the fullest part of my chest...
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Skin surgery next year, I hope. Get rid of panni and reduce and UPLIFT the chest-al area (aka breasts). Mine girls were great until post menopause, even when I lost 80 pounds. Still stayed perky. Now they are looking at my toes. By next summer, I suspect they will be naval-gazing.
  • LauraCoth
    LauraCoth Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    fatchimom wrote: »

No kids, either, but mine are way too big. I would LOVE to be able to afford reduction surgery.

I say to all of you -- embrace the smaller chest. Clothes always look better on a woman with a small bust.