What has your weight loss been?

Options
Bertie02
Bertie02 Posts: 51 Member
I'm curious what everyone has lost on the SBD? I'm just starting out and looking for some inspiration to keep me going. I'm starting phase 1 tomorrow (monday).

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm maintaining now (14+ years).
    My original weight loss was about 30ish pounds in 3 months.
    That was PRE-south beach diet book, but followed the principles of SB as Dr A. described them on NPR.
    I've used SB to maintain all these years.
    (Using phase 1 or 2 any time the scale goes up more than 5)

Good luck!
  • roserobotham
    roserobotham Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on day 15 of SB and lost 6 lbs. Which isn't as much as some but I'm super happy with it! Still very motivated to keep going!
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining now (14+ years).
    My original weight loss was about 30ish pounds in 3 months.
    That was PRE-south beach diet book, but followed the principles of SB as Dr A. described them on NPR.
    I've used SB to maintain all these years.
    (Using phase 1 or 2 any time the scale goes up more than 5)

Good luck!

I too have been maintaining for many years, I don't know exactly how many. I stay on phase 1 because I feel better with very limited sugar or grains.
  • silvergirl33
    silvergirl33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've been on Phase 2 since mid-March, and have lost 10 lbs. (I didn't do Phase 1--just wanted to lose 10 pesky pounds).
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    First time round 16 kg woo, maintained for 3 years, this time so far 5 gone 10 to go
  • c2111
    Options
    Sw 77 kg Cw 72.2 wooo ;)))
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    c2111 wrote: »
    Sw 77 kg Cw 72.2 wooo ;)))

woo hoo!!!
  • c2111
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sw 77 today 71 bbbooooommmm thankyou Sbd :))) I think weightloss so rapid as just had you know who visit it always makes me fluctuate.
  • Fsuseminole2005
    Fsuseminole2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 85 or so. I've lost 40 lbs total. I have been sticking to the rules closely and don't feel deprived.

I also have been running and doing yoga.

My weight is still coming off, but a little slower now than in the beginning, but it's still noticeable.

This is the best thing I have ever done. I'm happy, more energetic and feel healthy.

Still 30 lbs to go to reach my goal.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Day 85 or so. I've lost 40 lbs total. I have been sticking to the rules closely and don't feel deprived.

I also have been running and doing yoga.

My weight is still coming off, but a little slower now than in the beginning, but it's still noticeable.

This is the best thing I have ever done. I'm happy, more energetic and feel healthy.

Still 30 lbs to go to reach my goal.

40LBS!!!! Wow, that's so impressive!