Im new and have no idea what im doing

Options
2»

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Bless you thank you so much for this message. My first hurdle is trying to get my head around everything, I'm somewhat confused, I want to knowhow to do everything I'm only on day 2. Clearly I have a lot to learn
    And I'm willing, yes everyone seems very helpful. You have done so well so good on You I hoe your meet your goal
    By Christmas . Thank you again. Carol
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Its very overwhelming when you begin. Take it slowly and only do one thing at a time. Right now your calories are what need to be increased. By focusing on Protein, you will increase your cals as you go. Start with adding an extra ounce of meat at dinner, a biut more cheese or milk with meals. Full fat products, no Diet or Light items. You will be amazed at how quickly those cals will add up..

The starter kit is not available in hardcover. Its an ebook. As Tereza said, check your junk mail folder of your email to ensure it didnt go there. if you still cant find it let us know and we can try to get you a copy to your inbox.

Kelly
    EM2WL Ambassador and Moderator
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Raynn1 wrote: »
    Its very overwhelming when you begin. Take it slowly and only do one thing at a time. Right now your calories are what need to be increased. By focusing on Protein, you will increase your cals as you go. Start with adding an extra ounce of meat at dinner, a biut more cheese or milk with meals. Full fat products, no Diet or Light items. You will be amazed at how quickly those cals will add up..

The starter kit is not available in hardcover. Its an ebook. As Tereza said, check your junk mail folder of your email to ensure it didnt go there. if you still cant find it let us know and we can try to get you a copy to your inbox.

Kelly

Thank you Kelly, I checked my junk folder and no luck, I have also purchased one paying by palpal but that didn't come either. Thank you for your message carol
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Carol, I'm forwarding your message to tech support and see what's happening with your purchase. Hang I. Here, we will take care of it.

Tereza
    Team EM2WL
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Carol, please contact EM2WL with your information so they can look into it: http://eatmore2weighless.com/contact-us/
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Carol, please contact EM2WL with your information so they can look into it: http://eatmore2weighless.com/contact-us/
    Thank you carol
  • Slja2013
    Slja2013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you carol
    I have not received my kit either and it is not in my junk mail. I did send an email to ask for help and have not received a reply. I am disappointed because I am trying to do this EMWL think and really need the help.
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Slja2013 wrote: »
    Thank you carol
    I have not received my kit either and it is not in my junk mail. I did send an email to ask for help and have not received a reply. I am disappointed because I am trying to do this EMWL think and really need the help.

So sorry to hear that @Slja2013
    I have asked our tech guru to look into it.
    Please don't let it put you off EM2WL. Hang in for a little bit, we will get it sorted for you.
    Ichel
  • empressichel
    Options
    @Slja2013
    Have you received it yet?
    If not, can you let me know your first name so we can track it?
    Thank you!
    Ichel
  • Slja2013
    Options
    Not yet
  • Slja2013
    Options
    Susan
  • empressichel
    Options
    Slja2013 wrote: »
    Not yet

I'll check again. Please hold on!
    Ichel
    EM2WL ambassador and moderator

• empressichel
    Options
    @Slja2013
    Could you please email trish@em2wl.com and she will try and sort things out for you.
    Thanks!
    Ichel
    EM2WL ambassador and moderator