Damn you weekend...damn you!

Options
MzKrystle
MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
Just venting because I can't seem to stay on track during the weekend. I know it's not right to curse the weekend.... it's my fault but still. Anyway, here's to a new week! :) And hopefully a better weekend.:)

Replies

• originalkelli
    originalkelli Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    days off are the hardest for me! Why is that? I spend the work week making up for my days off lol
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It is so hard esp now that football season has started! Sundays! OMG.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Weekends are my nemesis, so I just plan around them. When I was cutting I would have a free day on Sundays. Now that I am maintaining, I undereat during the week so that I can free eat on the weekends.
  • kat00_ca
    kat00_ca Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    One thing that I find helps me is to pre-make some of the meals for the weekend. Like to snack a lot, get some snack-sized food ready in fridge. Want pasta for dinner? Make up the ingredients ahead of time. Always keep some granola bars in vehicle. That helps me big time!
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I agree totally! Weekends are hard
  • Indy408
    Indy408 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a lazy keto so my bad isn't the same as some but still..

This is my first "good" weekend in a while... social events usually get me... though if it's a weekend in, a beer or two doing work around the house and yard. lishaalexis, I'm with you on the football. Go Pack Go. Hopefully I don't ruin my good weekend tonight lol.
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yup! Football throws me for a loop!!