Weigh-In Wednesday

Options

Replies

• Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This morning's weigh in was 194.6. I have lost last week's water weight and maybe a bit more (less than a pound).
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what is going on with me. I watched cals all week, I've actually been exercising... and I am up to 212.6. I am really upset with this. I really am thinking the 207 was a lie on my scale, cuz I don't think I've gained almost 6lbs when I am eating below cals.
  • KittyInBoots
    Options
    This morning's weigh in was 194.6. I have lost last week's water weight and maybe a bit more (less than a pound).

Congrats on that weight, you are doing really awesome lately!!!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I lost the 2.5 lbs I already lost so I am back to 225 lbs yippee!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options

Yay! Congrats on your loss you are doing really well!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options

I have no idea what is going on with me. I watched cals all week, I've actually been exercising... and I am up to 212.6. I am really upset with this. I really am thinking the 207 was a lie on my scale, cuz I don't think I've gained almost 6lbs when I am eating below cals.

Its OK! I lose monthly so I know what you are going through. Its only temporary you'll lose again soon. Just cutback more. Make sure you are chewing your food thoroughly before you swallow. Eat bites not meals until you get it under control but don't under eat either so you can lose again. Boost your exercise intensity and get a break from the scale!
  • KittyInBoots
    Options

225 is a great number to reach! I always go in those increments in my head. Congrats!!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options

225 is a great number to reach! I always go in those increments in my head. Congrats!!!

Thanks! I just bought a new scale with .2 increments and I am back to 230.1 now! And that's under cals and NOT eating lunch. I don't get it. I'll see if I can lose it again. Anyway have a nice weekend!!

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I was 216.5 and now 215.7. Little loss but I will take it.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I gained a few lbs, I think because I stopped rigidly counting calories and just went back to eating intuitively. It's bound to happen. I just need to be more mindful each and every time I eat, making sure to taste everything and not just shovel it in! I'm not thrilled about the gain but you know what, it can always be changed and that's what I'm going to work on this week.
  • 003julie
    003julie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I gained a few lbs, I think because I stopped rigidly counting calories and just went back to eating intuitively. It's bound to happen. I just need to be more mindful each and every time I eat, making sure to taste everything and not just shovel it in! I'm not thrilled about the gain but you know what, it can always be changed and that's what I'm going to work on this week.

Sticking to it is my problem too, love your positivity, we can do this!
  • KittyInBoots
    Options
    Weighing in early this week due to over eating on the weekend and I know it won't improve much by tomorrow anyways.

Freaking 213.2 today. Not pleased, not surprised. Hoping it is water retention - AGAIN. I think I will be spending the rest of the month returning to 207. Bye bye 199 :/
  • 003julie
    Options
    Weighing in early this week due to over eating on the weekend and I know it won't improve much by tomorrow anyways.

Freaking 213.2 today. Not pleased, not surprised. Hoping it is water retention - AGAIN. I think I will be spending the rest of the month returning to 207. Bye bye 199 :/

Don't worry about it, as long as you don't give up you will get there. I've gained 3.5lb but i have to get my mind in the right place in order to stop eating anything & everything. I'd just got under the 11st mark too. You got to 199 and will again
  • KittyInBoots
    Options
    003julie wrote: »

Don't worry about it, as long as you don't give up you will get there. I've gained 3.5lb but i have to get my mind in the right place in order to stop eating anything & everything. I'd just got under the 11st mark too. You got to 199 and will again

I really appreciate it julie, thank you. You will lose your 3.5 in no time, too!
  • 003julie
    Options

I really appreciate it julie, thank you. You will lose your 3.5 in no time, too! [/quote]

Thanks kitty
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So last week I was 194.6 lbs, I went up to 199 and am now down to 196 this morning. Gain? Loss? Not really sure. I would really like to get into the 180s soon.
  • KittyInBoots
    Options
    003julie wrote: »

I really appreciate it julie, thank you. You will lose your 3.5 in no time, too!

Thanks kitty [/quote]

julie you were dang freaking right. I did a weigh in today just to check - and bam back down to 208 even! Like wuuuuuut?! So just a pound to go to the 207 I had before! Thank you for believing in me hehe!

• 120poundstogo
    Options
    I am still at 225! But I relost the weight I was up to 229 and got back down to 225 so that is good!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My work paid off and I took off 3lbs. Sweet!
  • sheenasamdog681
    sheenasamdog681 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

I've been the same since my last weight in. Got the egg fast from a fit friend and yippee lost 1lb. Not much but does my head some good. Like you I've tried and will try anything. Don't give in we will beat these rascal calories