Marathon training and weight loss

Options
13»

Replies

• BeeerRunner
    BeeerRunner Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    litsy3 wrote: »
    When I finish my marathon on 2 October I'm going to eat 3000 calories of whatever I feel like (probably roast beef, roast potatoes, and a bucket of red wine) if I can fit that much in! Even though I won't have burnt that much.....

My 1st Half Marathon is on October 1st, and I've got gourmet donuts planned for the morning after. We're talking s'mores, key lime, blackberry lemonade, etc... I figure if my son, husband, and I all get 2 different donuts each, we can split them into thirds and can then taste 6 different delicious donuts.
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    When I finish my marathon on 2 October I'm going to eat 3000 calories of whatever I feel like (probably roast beef, roast potatoes, and a bucket of red wine) if I can fit that much in! Even though I won't have burnt that much.....

My 1st Half Marathon is on October 1st, and I've got gourmet donuts planned for the morning after. We're talking s'mores, key lime, blackberry lemonade, etc... I figure if my son, husband, and I all get 2 different donuts each, we can split them into thirds and can then taste 6 different delicious donuts.

Are they doing the half marathon too? Because if not I think you should get to eat all the donuts.
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Puts our Krispy Kreme challenge into perspective.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

2 doughnuts for a half marathon.... I'd need wine and a chinese takeaway to make it worth my while... :laugh:
  • BeeerRunner
    BeeerRunner Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    5512bf wrote: »
    awn0gr6rp5bd.jpg

7.5 donuts!!! I love you @5512bf !! Lol!

@TavistockToad My birthday is also that weekend so I plan on eating some good food, cake, and drinking afterwards as well! But as long as I dance to burn off some more calories, I'll bet I can make the 7.5 donuts work!! Lol!

@litsy3 The family isn't running so maybe I'll toss them a few donut holes. Maybe... ;)