eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    9/18
    13,425 steps (12,000 step goal)
    Food measured/weighed✅
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    9/18 - Boy I barely pulled that off! Son's birthday, we had a lazy day at home and it surely shows!

a0bfq0g8t9mh.png
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    11k steps 77 minutes active!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Back from a work trip to Texas. I ate carefully and was very active while away but seem to have lost a bit of my mojo. Not feeling motivated at all. Hoping to find it while reading through some threads.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    It's a dark rainy Monday here, so @tishsmith101 I hear you about the mojo. Sitting here at work I would just love to go home and curl up in bed.

This weekend wasn't bad. I have to attend a wedding this coming weekend, so that will be my motivation to keep things going in the right direction! Need to find something to wear. My weight is in flux. My big clothes are too big and my small clothes are too small! I feel like Alice today.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Day 16:
    Steps: 9015/10,000
    Water: 0ml according to Fitbit lol

Day 17:
    Steps: 7523/10,000
    Water: 0ml again

Day 18:
    Steps: 7635/10,000
    Water: 0ml again

Holy crap, those days were bad! Too much coffee and not enough water.

This weekend was a bit rough - went all over the place helping my cousin pick out her wedding dress while trying to run all my errands too. I will strive to be better today!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    9/16 Home and Garden chores
    9/17 NFL Sunday= Recliner+Remote
    9/18 Walked here to there and back. 3.81 miles. 60 minutes
    430-60=370 minutes remaining til goal.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Today was pretty good!
    Logged.
    Cals: under
    Carbs: 32gm net
    Exercise: Went swimming for 45 mins. (Never sure how to log that since there are pauses/breaks between laps, especially since I'm just learning.) Wore myself out good though! ;)
    No idea about steps since my Fitbit has staunchly refused to sync since 4 a.m. Recharging it for a second time now ... :/
  • eneild
    Options
    9/19
    16,216 steps (15,000 step goal)
    Food measured/weighed✅
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Finally, my cold has lessened enough that I was able to go to the gym today and put in an honest workout without being a sinusy mess. Back on track with my goal of 5 workouts a week after being waylaid for half of week 2 & part of week 3.

On the plus side, I can definitely tell now that I am getting stronger. My trainer had been worth every penny! So close to being able to do push-ups on my toes.

Everyone is doing so well! Keep it up!
  • Phrick
    Options
    09/19/16, more than accomplished 8500 steps. Think for the last week instead of only bumping up by 500 steps I might go ahead and bump it all the way to 10,000 since I seem to meet or surpass that most weekdays anyway

aop2v9rdu00v.png
  • frankiesgirl21
    Options
    14k steps 57 active minutes

Shocking. A chaotic morning at work had me behind all day on steps, water and food. Trying to catch up all day and ended up over on steps and water, but still a bit under on food. Never got breakfast. It was 12;00 before I blinked. Not a bad start to the week.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Day 19:
    Steps: 14,178/10,000 - YAAAAAS! I also carried about 50lbs of crap (laundry and groceries) about four blocks all by myself so I'm really proud of myself. It made me glad that I lift because I could handle the weight, no problem.
    Water: 1000ml/1500ml - Still fell short of this one. I just don't want to drink water - I'm so bad! I have it readily available but I'm just not into it right now lol
  • kfat1
    kfat1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....met my goal of 5lbs weight loss already this month. Might need to slow down...but hooray for goals met. Still doing my planks...ouch, every day.
  • macchiatto
    Options
    Today was pretty good.
    Logged.
    Cals: just under
    Carbs: 32gm net
    Exercise: Got some steps in. Tuesdays are more of a rest day for me exercise-wise since it's my busiest work day.
  • eneild
    Options
    9/20
    16,490 steps (15,000 step goal)
    Food measured/weighed✅
  • Phrick
    Options
    Made it today and tomorrow is Dental Day so i highly doubt it will happen again till Friday at the earliest.

28m7lr7sglkx.png
  • frankiesgirl21
    Options
    13k steps 58 min active

Pretty good considering my bursitis was flaring up and I cut my pm walk a bit short. A good nights sleep and so far I am feeling good to go!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Whew. Done. Dark out. Spitting rain. 60 minutes. 3.62 miles and 3.6 mph. Imagine that. :p
  • macchiatto
    Options
    My Fitbit is refusing to sync but I'm somewhere between 8k and 9999. :p So yes, on point with my new goal.
    Calories in range, logged food, 26gm net carbs. So yay.