124»

Replies

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    9/21
    15,952 steps (15,000 step goal)
    Food weighed/measured✅

Tomorrow is my "Friday" at work-thank goodness as this week seems never ending! Rain has settled in for the next few days so outside time might be limited. DH flies out to England on Monday to meet up with his parents who are over from New Zealand (they don't have the time to visit us on their return since they tend to stay for 5-6 weeks), so expecting another busy week with him gone, work, and the added extra school runs with my daughter (DH works near her school so he gets her there in the morning).
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    well, as expected yesterday was a bomb as far as steps go however the dental work was a major success so I'll definitely take that trade off!

ri8xaxzcfh9n.jpg
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    13k steps 56 active

Doubt I will see this for the next two days.... busy schedule..... have to make up over the weekend...
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Day 20:
    Steps: 8361/10,000
    Water: 1000ml/1500ml - This was a rough day for me. Received some news re: my family and I got realyl sad.

Day 21:
    Steps: 13, 723/10,000
    Water: 1000ml/1500ml

• elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Back to report that I'm planning to step up for the last week of Sept, after stepping down for a week.
    Not sure where to go with my current mindset. I feel very unintentionally inconsistant, and only sporadically motivated. Wish I could find a steady maintenance groove.
    In this last week, I regained all I'd relost. Some is most likely water weight...but still, not too happy with myself at this moment in time.