Fall Whole 30 Peeps (September November)

Options
Hello all,

My name is Courtney. I am on Day 6 of my first whole 30. I can not seem to find a group with those who are currently going strong in their journey ti better health... so... I started this group!

I typically write on my wall what some of my journey has been. My instagram @1roxiijourney has a pucture posted faily along with my feelings for the day.

So feel free to write here or reach out on my IG. I would love to support you

Replies

• ambitiousclaire
    ambitiousclaire Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Glad you created this group! My doctor told me to do this challenge and I'm on day 13. Would love the support being that no one in my household could relate :smiley:
  • tracyledyard
    tracyledyard Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Consider me in! On day 9.
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    count me in - i'm on day 16
  • tracyledyard
    Options
    Starting day 12. Didn't weigh-in today which was a tough break in routine. I'm still logging my food which I know is also a no-no. Still need to work on my late afternoon hunger. That after work - before dinner time kills me.
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 17 - haven't weighed since day 1. i still want to! and i'm also logging all my food. i just want to be able to look back and see what i ate.
  • xcoffeebean
    xcoffeebean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Technically on day 30 (since it's past midnight) but am considering extending it to a whole 45 or 60. Am so caught up in it I'm not ready to let go yet, haha
  • sniemana
    sniemana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1. My husband and I did Whole30 last fall and then eat a modified plan throughout the start of 2016. It's time to refocus and start another cycle. I am looking for new recipes and ideas!
    Thanks for starting this group!!!
  • tracyledyard
    Options
    Day 17. Made it through Open house at work where we served pizza and lots of fun sized chocolate. Starting to get sick...ugh. Planning and preparing good food feels hard for me right now. Making tasty dressings is saving me from dreading yet ANOTHER meal of veges and protein. The Zingy ginger dressing from Well Fed2 is my favorite so far.
  • tracyledyard
    Options
    Did it! Made it! Now for reintroduction...