Roll Call

Options

Replies

• clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    West Virginia
    Been doing LCHF for a couple of months. Had a rough few weeks with a family member in the hospital and pretty much grabbing whatever was available. Back on track now!!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Im Brittany, from New Orleans, LA. Been keto for almost 5 mos. I have feel off the wagon these last few days, but jumped back on today with my game face on!!
  • ryanb1385
    ryanb1385 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Boston, Ma

Been Keto for 7 months (other than a few slip ups).
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I'm from Manitoba Canada. I've been LCHF since January 1, 2015, mostly Keto, currently eating a bit higher carb Paleo freestyle diet again, but planning to get back to lower carbs again.
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @lovesretirement : Where in SC? I live in Aiken County.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm from NS Canada but living in Seattle WA. @ryanb1385 I love Boston!
  • ryanb1385
    ryanb1385 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    I'm from NS Canada but living in Seattle WA. @ryanb1385 I love Boston!

What a coincidence, I do, too! LOL
  • nscal
    nscal Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    DeRidder, Louisiana. Been low carb about a year with a few slips here and there, but still hanging in and going strong now!
  • Rainqueen77
    Rainqueen77 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm Marie from Springfield, MA.
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Appalachia.. Low Carb for 4.5 years
  • sh512266
    sh512266 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm Sheena - East Coast Canadian living in South East Texas, about an hour east of Houston. I've been doing low carbs for a few weeks and am trying to stay under 50g per day. It's been a slightly rocky start with feeling lousey but the weight is melting off (with exercise) and I'm determined to get to my goal weight and stay there this time!
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    started lchf/keto end of january this year, have lost 100 pounds. from upstate ny, between rochester and syracuse
  • sh512266
    Options
    @Kitnthecat we moved to Texas 1.5 years ago after 5 years of living in Winnipeg/Brandon! Originally from NB.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    sh512266 wrote: »
    I'm Sheena - East Coast Canadian living in South East Texas, about an hour east of Houston. I've been doing low carbs for a few weeks and am trying to stay under 50g per day. It's been a slightly rocky start with feeling lousey but the weight is melting off (with exercise) and I'm determined to get to my goal weight and stay there this time!

Wow, how do you like Texas compared to NB? That's a huge change!
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    April in Atlanta metro area. 27-years-old. Keto WOE. Been doing LCHF for about 3 weeks (it was supposed to be keto but I was snacking on apples that was putting me out of Keto range but still in LCHF range). Been eating Keto now for about a week after I ditched the apples. I did Keto once before for 4 weeks and had great success. I'm trying to do Keto 4-12 months and then transition into LCHF.
  • mickigoad
    mickigoad Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SE Valley/Phoenix, AZ here... grew up in Cedar Rapids, IA (are the floods impacting anywhere near you?) I've been LC (less than 30g/day) HF(as a guide, not a goal) since January.
  • sh512266
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    sh512266 wrote: »

Wow, how do you like Texas compared to NB? That's a huge change!

We love it @Sarahb29! Still getting used to US healthcare and things like cockroaches and poisonous spiders, but otherwise great! The weather is awesome, except for July and August where it's way too hot. I'd take that any day over frostbite though! We have a pool and we get tons of use out of it
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm from Southern California and I'm 10 weeks in.
  • AshStout83
    AshStout83 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Indiana, USA
    I've been LCHF for about 6 weeks. I went into keto very, very quickly. I've lost 13 lbs and at only 5'3" and a starting weight of 172, I'm quite happy with that. :smile:
  • JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    San Diego, CA
    Keto since February 26, 2016